Results for May 2013 Exam Appear to Be Posted VERY Early

AlokS

Passed Part II Exam - 1, 2, 2, 2, 1...couldn't equal last time's 1, 1, 1, 1...but still good to be all through.
Thanks, BT! Your material did help a lot!

sunny n

Hi David,

Wanted to say a big thank you for all your help. I passed level 1. Still hasn't sunk in the exam was the hardest thing i've ever done, it was way harder than last novembers. Going to celebrate for a bit and prepare mind for level II

Thanks
Sunny

Hi all, I also passed Level 1

I am just worried that garp made a mistake with the Scores because
- they were published too early
- I just know of People who passed... Not only in this Forum but also collegues of mine, who were Sure not to pass..

Hopefully, the Scores Mailand yesterday hold

soumyadip_sd

Passed my part2 exams, was a real surprise this time that the results came early ;).

But all thanks to @David and Suzzane. It wouldn't have ever been possible without BT. Kudos guyz, keep up the great work

sunny n

Wow, backwardation u've scared me now, i did think why they came out early, but i've checked my quartile score on the garp website. I've already cracked open the champagne, too late to stop celebrating :p

noalv4

My pass score (considering I didn't studied the Quantitative topic AT ALL due to lack of time):
I'm happy with that.

sasasbn

David and Suzanne I passed FRM I. Results are (3,2,1,3). I give a lot of time and effort. Your product help me very much. You have returning customer for FRM 2 tier 3.
Regards
Sasa

orit

I failed level 1 exam:( my passing score was 3323, this is my first time I took the exam and I was shocked didn't mange my time properly.
I'm very disappointed, I need your honest advise if it worth giving it one more chance based on your experience
Thanks

CMT17

Orit, don't give up. Nothing comes easy, especially when preparing for a rigorous exam like FRM! I didn't make it through the first time on Level 1. Did it again and passed. Study hard & stayed focused! Good luck!

RiskNoob

Passed P2 exam as well - I realize right after the exam that I did not get some CI questions... and this was reflected in my quartile score - 1/1/1/1/2. Could not keep all 1Q's as in P1 exams... Still glad it is over.

Again, BT Material + Core readings proved to me the most effective way to score well on the exam. Thank you for the quality material BT team!! :) - unlike P1, I had to rush for the P2 exam - late book arrival, tough work schedule etc... I did not have enough time to actively involve in BT forum during P2 study period... could not give more feedback/value for the BT :( .

I am still fond of this place... There are some topics (esp. credit risk) I would like to revisit to get more familiar with. I hope I can contribute some feedback to BT and BT FRM candidates. Best wishes to David and Suzanne for upcoming plan for quality BT work!!! :)

RiskNoob

cmaringa

Thanks a lot David. Cleared level 2 with 22141. Seems like I'm one of the very few to score a 4 but still pass. Guess my two 1s saved me. Did BT only for level 2 which was a bit risky but bt notes and pq fit exactly into my time available to prepare and now I feel was sufficient to pass the exam.

deepakg

Thanks David, Though i did not joined BT,this forum helped me to get some of the concepts right. I cleared level 2 with 41214 score. :)

Steve Jobs

Thanks a lot David, I passed part 1 too. Your explanations were really helpful specially in topics which were overlapping/inconsistent/confusing.

Score: 1, 2, 1, 2

Already started studying for part 2.

Thanks again @David and @Suzzane

Aaron14

passed level 1 with 3,2,2,2. Very surprised I passed as I guessed at least half the questions. What I did know I was well drilled on all the same thanks to BT. I think the pass mark must of been low enough on this if i passed as was certain I would fail.