Results Delayed???

brian.field

Subscriber
I went to GARP today and clicked on the register button and it stated "...once results are released on July 23.."

Anyone else see this?

Pflik

yes... but i think it's a typo. results for nov was online a week earlier than anticipated too.

intrepid86

Became curious after reading this thread and logged into GARP website and went to the Registration page, it is allowing me to register for Part 2 exam. So I feel it is over for me. Anyways, it was looking like a borderline case for me. ATB. :)

brian.field

Subscriber
Oh man....I just went too.

It is allowing me to select Level II only....I would like to think that this means I passed Level I.

PASSED!!!!! (2,1,1,2)

If you haven't received your email results, you can go to the GARP Website, and click on the Quicklinks in the lower right of the webpage. Then under FRM Exam Services, click on Historical Quartile Results and then click on Show Result! Good luck!

Last edited:

Pflik

don't get your hopes up yet until it's official guys! If the exam result page is correct we will know tomorrow.

hoang.vu90

Oh man....I just went too.

It is allowing me to select Level II only....I would like to think that this means I passed Level I.

PASSED!!!!!

If you haven't received your email results, you can go to the GARP Website, and click on the Quicklinks in the lower right of the webpage. Then under FRM Exam Services, click on Historical Quartile Results and then click on Show Result! Good luck!

Did the same. Showing I got 1211 for Level 1 and PASSED !!

brian.field

Subscriber
David is suspiciously quiet....he must be sitting back and taking in all the accolades....even if he is on vacation! (Might I add .... well-deserved accolades!!!)

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
@brianfield,

I'm sure David will be very excited to see all of your responses on here and he will be so happy to see that so many of you have passed :) I know that when I go on vacation, especially to a quiet place, I make sure that I don't have internet access so I can fully enjoy my vacation haha.