Related Learning Spreadsheets

al66440

Hi David, can you kindly share the link to the new spreasheets? 1.a.1. Introduction to Var....? I see the 2008 only.
Greatly appreciated,
Alex

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Hi venkat,

Okay, I had a smaller file format for the download (.swf) but, as I spoke with Camtasia tech, they are telling me that is not the best format for dowloads.

So, we just replaced the download file (only!) with windows media format (.wmv) which alas is larger (40 MB about for each foundations 1.a.i and 1.a.ii) but, I am told, is probably the best format for single-file download.

So, sorry for the inconvenience, but if you will try the download now, both the Foudnations 1.a.i and .ii (and going forward too!) will be windows media (.wmv) and, therefore, with the free media player, should not give you any trouble...

Thanks, David

David..

Thanks. Today I downloaded again and it looks ok.

Last year I remember, I viewed 2007 tutorials which were neatly compacted in zip files, and best viewed in camtasia and the quality was super.
This is just a feedback.
Thanks
venkat

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Venkat,

Thanks, so the 2007 quality was better than the windows media (.wmv)?
But in that case, you had to unzip the package and double-click on .html file - yes?
Camtasia advised me the single .wmv would be better, more convenient as it is one file...they advised me against the folder package due to the multiple files, but that did not give you trouble?
I can revisit the format, I guess there may be a trade off in terms of d/load format

David