Question Banks - 4 chapters

Roshan Ramdas

Hi David,

I do not see the question banks for -

Portfolio Construction (Grinold)
Risk Monitoring and Performance Measurement
Performing Due Diligence on Specific Fund Managers
Hedge Funds

These chapters are not on the Global Topic Drill Question Bank as well.

Could we expect to see question banks on any of these chapters prior to the Dec exam please ?

Thank you

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Hi @Roshan Ramdas

In regard to fresh P2 PQ, I am currently writing a fresh layer of Basel III questions, see status @ https://forum.bionicturtle.com/forums/todays-daily-questions.53/
As I just finished (and we published the PQ PDF) Reading 64, I'll finish the Basel either this upcoming Wed (or next Monday, depending on if R65 deserves six versus nine new questions).
Which implies, sequence-wise, that I'd go next to T8 which does contain your readings; further the odds are that all will be retained in 2015. (I would avoid them if they weren't sustainable questions beyond upcoming November). So, the answer to your question looks to be: yes! :) I hope that's helpful,

Roshan Ramdas

Hi @Roshan Ramdas

In regard to fresh P2 PQ, I am currently writing a fresh layer of Basel III questions, see status @ https://forum.bionicturtle.com/forums/todays-daily-questions.53/
As I just finished (and we published the PQ PDF) Reading 64, I'll finish the Basel either this upcoming Wed (or next Monday, depending on if R65 deserves six versus nine new questions).
Which implies, sequence-wise, that I'd go next to T8 which does contain your readings; further the odds are that all will be retained in 2015. (I would avoid them if they weren't sustainable questions beyond upcoming November). So, the answer to your question looks to be: yes! :) I hope that's helpful,
Hi David,
This would be really helpful. From my perspective, I can still do without your study notes by referring to GARP's main material. I however find it very hard to sign off on a chapter without going through your question bank.
Thank you,
Roshan