Exam Feedback October 2020 Part 2 Exam Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

pobi312

Can anybody see the results? I see the previous posts mentioning that they passed but my dashboard does not show a thing haha

VWJETTY

Pass! Thanks BT and David! :)

Much thanks to David! The process works very well I think for those who put in the time and effort.

I didn't pass with flying colors but a pass is a pass. I leveraged the material where I needed and it definitely helped compared to Schweser's material as there are gaps.

I wonder why we see the quartiles for a few minutes, and now it's gone again? It's weird.

Last edited:
On the first page, I see the "submit your work experience" too.
I could click on "see exam results" and got this (see attached).
So I guess its official :)

Screenshot_20201204-061125.png

Last edited by a moderator:

randomname

Passed somehow: 1,1,2,2,1,4 (only read the interesting current issues =) )

I see everyone else passed, too?

Last edited:

SyroneDavid

Passed yay! 111211. Thank you David, Nicole and team. I used BionicTurtle exclusively for both Part 1 and 2 both professional package and the materials were really useful. The excel sheets really helped with those quantitative concepts.
Furthermore, when the exam were postponed, BT extended my membership until the day of the exams which i really appreciate.

Last edited:

randomname

Let's hope that all passing is not another mistake by them...

Did anyone receive an official e-mail? Already did not receive one for part 1 last year.

Last edited:
Fun fact: Because I already took the Part II exam, I still had the 2019 books, without the Liquidity part - I didn't want to pay for all the books again, so I just had the BT Material to study.
Had a 2 on all topics, except Liquidity, where I scored ... first quartile.

Thanks David and Nicole.

VWJETTY

Yo do we have to be a member to use the FRM in our signature? Also, I imagine there's probably some annual dues that needs to be paid (similar to CFA).

Status
Not open for further replies.