Exam Feedback November 2018 Part 2 Exam Feedback

Beckham96

Can others also see their quartiles? I can't seem to.

Quartiles are shown in my results too.

For those who are confused how to change the date/time settings, try go to the date/time settings in your phone.
- Turn off automatic update
- Set your timezone to Paris (This is arbitrary. But I happened to succeed in this settings)
- Adjust manually the date to a future date, say 10th Jan.
- Refresh your garp account and check your result. Voila!

I have no access to a PC hence I am not able to post a tutorial here.

anirudhjay

Can others also see their quartiles? I can't seem to.
OK, I updated my date to a much later date (10th January) instead of a few hours from now, and can now see my quartiles too. Not sure whether that's the hack causing this update or results are being uploaded geography-wise.

vrmua

Is it mandatory to provide supervisor details while submitting the work experience? Thanks.

I didn’t provide any supervisor details - I’m the Founder and CEO of the orgnazation. Just left that area of supervisor info blank.

Hope this helps

Beckham96

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank David and Nicole for their great lectures and notes. I am quite sure I would not have made it without those.

tushithakkar

It's official now. Able to see that I have passed. But as soon as I click on the quartiles, it shows only the Part 1 quartiles.

Xiaomy0817

Thanks for the trick. 12113 passed
Practically studied for only the last two weeks. Working in the field certainly helped quite a bit.