Exam Feedback November 2018 Part 2 Exam Feedback

matt6558

just checked on my PC, status got changed to my enrolment expire in 2023 and can't re-register, will wait for the official result email! Good luck everyone!

VEDAa

My status too changed to "your enrollment will expire on november 2023" n also cant register for part 2.....may i hope

Attachments

• 1546474481407.png
    1546474481407.png
    66.1 KB · Views: 82

walli26

Status changed!!!! Finally after 2 failed attempts 3rd times the charm :)

also no exams to register for when trying to re-register

After two failed test or attempt to see status updates? I still don’t see any updates on my end...i’m in montreal

Max Melkin

try the register trick from the main garp.org page. register and then sign in as returning candidate.
Would you kindly provide more details on how to perform the trick? Logging out and subsequent signing in didn't just work, still says: "You will need to pass the FRM Exam Part II by November 2021"...

lisamomo

you can change your time to Jan 3 EST, then refresh the <my programs> page. You will see the updated result right away! You can also see the quartiles for each part. It works on my PC.

kevolution

Does that mean you fail if you are able to login?
if you can register again for part 2 AND your status did not change, then most likely yes. i've always seen the 2 updates go hand-in-hand. if you see a status update, then you should not be able to register. if you are able to register, then your status shouldn't have changed (would still say "have to pass part 2 by xxxx")

Sureshkumarch

you can change your time to Jan 3 EST, then refresh the <my programs> page. You will see the updated result right away! You can also see the quartiles for each part. It works on my PC.
This worked..I changed time to 3rd Jan eastern time...I passed both levels in mY first attempt..yippee

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190103-131126.jpg
    Screenshot_20190103-131126.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 143

songjie616

Worked on my computer too. Very happy now :)
Thank you team BT!

Last edited: