Exam Feedback November 2018 Part 2 Exam Feedback

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Just spoke to GARP office here in New Jersey.
They confirmed no updates will happen before tomorrow, 3rd Jan here EST time.
So sleep tight.
Good luck
Thank you for confirming this. We have also confirmed this with GARP. Unfortunately, there are a lot of assumptions made as the results date gets closer. We highly encourage everyone to refrain from posting information that they think may or may not mean that they passed. GARP does not release anything on the website or through email until their actual release date. We understand that everyone is anxious, but posting things that are not accurate makes things much worse ;)

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Why are you getting annoyed?
It is extremely frustrating for those who know that there is no way to know that you have passed until GARP has released the results, which they have stated will be January 3rd. Posting any information before the actual results are released confuses many people because we have already confirmed with GARP that there is no way to know if you have passed before the results are released.

lisamomo

my status has changed to "need to pass level 2 blablabla" to "Your enrollment will expire on November 2023". Hope that is a good sign!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 72

p11deepak

Folks, PSA: The list as of now only has about 5000 names. I am guessing there are about 20,000 P1 applicants. At least 8000 would pass. That means the list is still not fully updated.

Just check for the other 2 signs - can you register and did the message change. Good indicators. They changed for me before my name got updated on the list.