Exam Feedback November 2018 Part 2 Exam Feedback

btechlc

Hey everyone. as of 45 mins ago I checked 4 names off the list on linked in. all 4 had declared the start of their FRM certification as July or August of 2018. Unless they changed the list the last 30 or so mins this is the list of people that passed in May. This webpage probably shows the last list of passed test takers regardless of the date you declare in the URL. I would not give it much thought.

btechlc

Anyone seeing changes in the enrollment status on the "My Programs" page? That seems to be more reliable than the list. on Analyst formus I read cases where people could never find their name in the passed list but saw the change in the "My Programs" page and went on to get a "pass" result.

vrmua

Hey everyone. as of 45 mins ago I checked 4 names off the list on linked in. all 4 had declared the start of their FRM certification as July or August of 2018. Unless they changed the list the last 30 or so mins this is the list of people that passed in May. This webpage probably shows the last list of passed test takers regardless of the date you declare in the URL. I would not give it much thought.

Exactly!

dylan1066

I had a look on the similar thread for part 1. Looks like there are no results indicators either for them. I see some folks from this thread are also looking there too

btechlc

I am starting to think they fixed the leaks in their system. No one in level 1 is reporting a change under "My Programs" and the last few sessions this happened for the level 1 people around 12 EST US Time (about 2 hours ago).

I see no changes on my end.