Exam Feedback November 2017 Part 2 Exam Feedback

riteshrr99

3rd time failed in FRM part-2.
This time with score of -- 24343

Last time in May-2017, it was: 34421

Looks like I am not improving at all in my performance, hence not sure whether I am mis-using the available time and energy by putting it on FRM exam, and I don't feel confident at all that I will pass in next attempt as well,as there is no inputs by GARP on week LO or areas. GARP can highlight week LO's, so that students get some hints on week areas.

riteshrr99

3rd time failed in FRM part-2.
This time with score of -- 24343

Last time in May-2017, it was: 34421

Looks like I am not improving at all in my performance, hence not sure whether I am mis-using the available time and energy by putting it on FRM exam, and I don't feel confident at all that I will pass in next attempt as well,as there is no inputs by GARP on week LO or areas. GARP can highlight week LO's, so that students get some hints on week areas.

Hi All,
Request those who passed the exam to guide on how to use BT. And how much hours they studied on weekends (assuming most of us are Employed). I think, I will give one last attempt this May-2017, and will like to score perfect score this time.

analyst1

Passed Part 2. 3,1,2,2,2. Barely, but I'll take it!! I am so pleasantly surprised. This was my final chance to pass Part 2 within the five-year time period allowed. I had taken a long break because I have two young kids (ages 6 and 3 now) and work full-time. For those parents out there (especially moms), take heart--we can do it!!

Thank you so much to BT and to all of you on these forums.

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Hi All,
Request those who passed the exam to guide on how to use BT. And how much hours they studied on weekends (assuming most of us are Employed). I think, I will give one last attempt this May-2017, and will like to score perfect score this time.
Hello @riteshrr99

I am sorry to hear that you did not pass. There is a very good forum thread that was already started where many of our BT members have posted their study plans: https://forum.bionicturtle.com/threads/study-plan-guide.8670/#post-36254. I hope this helps! We encourage all of our members to continue posting their study plans in this thread so it helps future candidates.

Nicole

Hermz29

Results is out and I have passed. I wish to thank @David Harper CFA FRM so much for his support, material and quick responses. I know you have heard it before, but WITHOUT BT I would not have made it. It was my third attempt and decided to make the investment in BT. Every dollar was well spent! Got excellent grades 1 3 2 2 1!. Thank you so much!!

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Congratulations to all of those who passed! To those of you who did not pass, do not give up! Your BT team will be here to help you through this journey :)

Nicole

I would assume you will only be able to search your name when your work experience is submitted and reviewed. Also, from May 2017 forum, I have seen a little setting modification need to be done for you to show up in the search engine

quote "Step 1) Go to My program Step 2) Select Directory settings Step 3) Turn on 'Allow others to find me in the FRM directory'" unquote

Needless to say, thank you BT team for the amazing material! Couldn't have made it with you! I am the first FRM female in my country *PROUD MOMENT*! Thank you

There's nothing like "Select Directory settings" when I went to "My Programs" Does this only apply to those who have already had their work experience approved?

Passed Part 2. 3,1,2,2,2. Barely, but I'll take it!! I am so pleasantly surprised. This was my final chance to pass Part 2 within the five-year time period allowed. I had taken a long break because I have two young kids (ages 6 and 3 now) and work full-time. For those parents out there (especially moms), take heart--we can do it!!

I also have 4 kids (ages 9, 7, 5 and 2) and passing both CFA and FRM was no joke. So I can relate.

Big ups to you!

nielsdehaan1977

Passed part 1 (1,2,1,2).
I must say that the Brooklyn exam site was pretty badly organized, the exam started 45 minutes late. Hope they improve for part 2 of the exam.
Anyway thanks Bionic Turtle, without BT I would have never passed.

Niels

riteshrr99

Hello @riteshrr99

I am sorry to hear that you did not pass. There is a very good forum thread that was already started where many of our BT members have posted their study plans: https://forum.bionicturtle.com/threads/study-plan-guide.8670/#post-36254. I hope this helps! We encourage all of our members to continue posting their study plans in this thread so it helps future candidates.

Nicole
Thanks Nicole for your prompt feedback.

And yes, very Congrats to all Friends who passed Level-II !!

Hermz29

I can relate as I have a toddler and the past few months were brutal! But I thank God that I have passed! I cant stop smiling...So congrats to you! FRM Moms Rock!!!!

I can relate as I have a toddler and the past few months were brutal! But I thank God that I have passed! I cant stop smiling...So congrats to you! FRM Moms Rock!!!!
I am a full time working mom of a 2.5 daughter.. just when trouble two was kicking for her I had to focus on my FRM. With family/hubby support and with my toddler's corporation and my manager's understanding here I am at the finish-line of FRM. It was also very helpful that I found BT early on in my studying journey that I managed to plan out my study plan between schwser and BT from the beginning.

FRM moms rock indeed :cool: congrats!

I am a full time working mom of a 2.5 daughter.. just when trouble two was kicking for her I had to focus on my FRM. With family/hubby support and with my toddler's corporation and my manager's understanding here I am at the finish-line of FRM. It was also very helpful that I found BT early on in my studying journey that I managed to plan out my study plan between schwser and BT from the beginning.

FRM moms rock indeed :cool: congrats!

Well done and congratulations! I am not a mom yet but I was 7months pregnant when I sat for Nov exam and Im so grateful that I made it through the 4hour exam with a crazy back pain! And actually passed it on first attempt haha Go FRM moms!

It was my first attempt at level 2..didn't pass 2,4,3,2,3.. i guess i missed scoring in the easier sections..
using BT for the first time..kindly guide me on how to prepare and when to give the next attempt