Exam Feedback November 2017 Part 2 Exam Feedback

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Did anyone receive an email from Wiley stating:

"If you haven’t already, very soon you’ll have received your results from the FRM exam…"

Like What?!
Hello @shefalimr11

It sounds like you've received a marketing email from them. If you haven't ordered FRM prep materials from Wiley in the past, you are probably getting the email because you agreed to receive emails from FRM prep providers when registering with GARP. I believe there is an option during registration where you agree or opt out of emails from FRM prep providers. It sounds like Wiley is sending out emails to anyone who didn't opt out. I can't be sure that is the reason, but if you didn't purchase Wiley's products, that is the only reason I can think of that you would be receiving a marketing email from them. If you don't wish to receive their emails, there is most likely an unsubscribe button at the bottom of that email (or at least I hope there would be if people want to opt out! :eek:).

We use those opted-in email addresses to send out informative newsletters, so you don't need to worry about receiving marketing emails from BT ;)

Nicole

The May exam results came out a week or so before the GARP indicated date. Was hoping the same would happen for Nov exam

Last edited:

punz

I made a stupid mistake. for all the questions i answered in two columns. like i circled the answer and as well wrote in the column ( which is supposed to be only used if you change your answer). would this create a problem?

Maddy

I made a stupid mistake. for all the questions i answered in two columns. like i circled the answer and as well wrote in the column ( which is supposed to be only used if you change your answer). would this create a problem?
I have seen a few other folks also doing the same mistake. I don't think it will have any impact on scoring. Column should be read only when there are more than one circle filled.

Saurav1102

Relax guys....I was only saying that GARP removed option to register for Part 2 ( even though ur not logged in). I think they have not logged in result. Mine reminder is also unchanged

Maddy

Relax guys....I was only saying that GARP removed option to register for Part 2 ( even though ur not logged in). I think they have not logged in result. Mine reminder is also unchanged
:) Looks like they will declare result next year only. No one should be working on it during holidays..