Exam Feedback November 2017 Part 1 Exam Feedback

Parikshit2018

I have been refreshing my page for the last 15 mins and finally I see the msg, though i am not sure if it indicates something.. 'You will need to pass the FRM Exam Part II by November 2021. Otherwise you will have to re-enroll in the FRM Program as a new candidate.'

Shams

I have been refreshing my page for the last 15 mins and finally I see the msg, though i am not sure if it indicates something.. 'You will need to pass the FRM Exam Part II by November 2021. Otherwise you will have to re-enroll in the FRM Program as a new candidate.'
Logout and sign in from register page. If it defaults to register for part 2 then you have passed.

kawal_frm

same here.....

"
Reminder:
You will need to pass the FRM Exam Part II by November 2021. Otherwise you will have to re-enroll in the FRM Program as a new candidate."

SirAlex

Even 20 mins of agonizing uncertainty, even I can see the same message :p
"You will need to pass the FRM Exam Part II by November 2021. Otherwise you will have to re-enroll in the FRM Program as a new candidate."

soumyar15

For me the the reminder is showing as
"You will need to pass the FRM Exam Part II by November 2021. Otherwise you will have to re-enroll in the FRM Program as a new candidate."
Also when I am trying to login from the registration page it is showing registration for PART II.

Any idea what does this mean?

Shams

For me the the reminder is showing as
Also when I am trying to login from the registration pa
Any idea what does this mean?
Congrats!

Saurav1102

All those..who are getting "You will need to pass the FRM Exam Part II by ..." reminder and able to register for Part 2. Be 99.9% sure that u passed Level 1 exam.

I have passed my Level 1 last year and confirming from my experience with the site.

Shams

All those..who are getting "You will need to pass the FRM Exam Part II by ..." reminder and able to register for Part 2. Be 99.9% sure that u passed Level 1 exam.

I have passed my Level 1 last year and confirming from my experience with the site.
+1 as even i had the same experience for level 1 in may few hours before the results could be seen on the website

KaranP3

Still hasn't come up for me, starting to wonder if I just didn't get through. Any people who didn't have it come up before and still passed last time out there?

tarunu1796

Not getting the message "You will need to pass FRM Exam Part II by" means not cleared the level 1.. Part II candidates please reply

soumyar15

Thanks Saurav

arnasp

The status has just changed for me - I can see the message and can register for part II as well. I was not able to see it before, so maybe it will still change for you.