Exam Feedback November 2017 Part 1 Exam Feedback

oldfed

Is there a way you can see your detailed results without the email? I can login to the garp site but the email address is my work address and I'm not in until Friday. I found this list here but would be great to know the breakdown.
http://www.garp.org/#!/frm/our-passed-frms/frm1/2017-11-18
It is maybe not the case for everyone (depends on device) but the way to get the breakdown is: GARP /Your account/Your programs/View your exam results => Then you have your quartiles, your letter.

oldfed

First, sorry to ask the question so early
For future takers or retakers: Before registration, am I the only one questionning the relevance (considering the price) of purchasing the books (ebook or hard books)?
I am totally aware that it is the basis of both part1 and part2 programs, but I found its hard to use in a study purpose compared to providers materials (BT or others). They are obviously exhaustive and precise but really narrative. Any feedback? ;)

christylee

How do you see wheher you passed or not? Im viewiing my dashboard but it doesnt say pass or fail and garp didnt email me.

huzi

First, sorry to ask the question so early
For future takers or retakers: Before registration, am I the only one questionning the relevance (considering the price) of purchasing the books (ebook or hard books)?
I am totally aware that it is the basis of both part1 and part2 programs, but I found its hard to use in a study purpose compared to providers materials (BT or others). They are obviously exhaustive and precise but really narrative. Any feedback? ;)
I only referred to Schweser notes for L1 and cleared in first attempt... Its imp to have ur concepts clear as well as immense practice throughout..thats my 2 cents on ur question... hope that helps mate...

promsyph

Passed, 1,1,1,1. Studied around 6 weeks and only used BT Material. Many many thanks to David and BT Team; wouldn't be possible without your Support!

erell

Passed 1,2,2,1.
Referred only to Schweser Essential Self Study (found out about BT only 1 week before the exam)
Studied it in 4 months, working full time and with 1 year old baby
For level 2, i will use Schweser + BT Study Notes