Exam Feedback November 2016 Part 2 Exam Feedback

Arnaudc

Congrats!
Still waiting for mine as well (which was submitted Jan 5, haha I forgot to click on submit for 2 days... :confused:)

MM360

@David Harper CFA FRM / @Nicole Seaman - do you have a contact at GARP who can give us the normal timeframe within which we should hear back re certification?

I am guessing those who submitted on 03/01/17 are all certified now and that the majortiy who passed would have submitted on 03/01/17, meaning GARP should not have that many candidates to verify now - this is just my theory.

Last edited:

Sibei

@David Harper CFA FRM / @Nicole Seaman - do you have a contact at GARP who can give us the normal timeframe within which we should hear back re certification?

I am guessing those who submitted on 03/01/17 are all certified now and that the majortiy who passed would have submitted on 03/01/17, meaning GARP should not have that many candidates to verify now - this is just my theory.

I don't think that majority who passed would have submitted on 3rd. Also, there will be people who passed before but just got two year experience and submitted.

Still too early to get concerned. Submitted mine on 4th and if I'm lucky enough, I should have an update end of next week. Prepared for the wait.... :)

Good luck!

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber

Hello @MM360

In the past, GARP has stated that it can take as little as a week or as long as a month after work experience is submitted. Looking at our past feedback threads, it looks like this time frame is still correct.

Nicole

I don't think that majority who passed would have submitted on 3rd. Also, there will be people who passed before but just got two year experience and submitted.

Still too early to get concerned. Submitted mine on 4th and if I'm lucky enough, I should have an update end of next week. Prepared for the wait.... :)

Good luck!
I think it is pretty random because I heard someone submitted on 4 but already certified

fjc120

Submitted on the 5th!!! Still waiting!!! I regret not submiting on the 3rd. Honestly, I was just basking in my relief and joy so I took a few days to do it. Oh well I hope I hear soon.

Arnaudc

You definitely will!
Also submitted on 5th and waiting but it's all fine... I mean we already had to wait more than a month to get the result so... :rolleyes:

MM360

Strange how people who submit thier exp on results day get certified within a week but anyone who submits after have to wait much longer :confused:

But waiting a little longer is no biggy - better than waiting for the results :p