November 17, 2012 Exam Results released - January 2, 2013

a.lesnar

we need a leader that calls them..I can't do it for you..but after all what they received from us, it's reasonable to ask them an explaination

They might have shut down the servers!!Such messages come only when servers are fully shut down!!...for uploading the results or related updates

ArbitUP

Their site may not be built to handle the volume, or they can be updating/adding results.

Not a big deal. Just wait for the email. 6 hours max

nabil1234

just want to tell u from my experience that u can know ur results earler by using thier website than wating for email, the last time i knew my result then i got the email after hours

bhar

This is not the place discuss politics. Surely we have other things to do as well on this forum. So please ....

caramel

We anticipate sending out the November 2012 exam results via email by the end of the business day New York time (EST). We appreciate your patience until then. Happy New Year to all of our FRM candidates and Certified FRMs.
This is posted on GARP's facebook page

caramel

regarding their website being down they posted " we are working to repair this issue with the GARP website and very much appreciate your patience. We are working to release the November 2012 Exam results by end of business day NY time on Weds. Jan 2nd."

a.lesnar

Mine was humour, no willingness to talk of politics..but really humour is in my view far better than complaining about something that doesnt depend on us

Waiwai

Breaking NEWS!!!!!!
the website of GARP has resumed normal, anyone logins in is able to check the result@!?