Exam Feedback May 2018 Part 2 Exam Feedback

jamietay

That’s the thing. There’s no tracker. Still waiting. M at South East Asia. It’s going to take some time I suppose

curo

Anyone still waiting for the physical certificate? I still haven’t received mine

Received mine today (Europe). If you do not receive your FRM Certificate within 8 weeks of the mailing date (i.e. 23.11.18), you can ask GARP for further assistance.

jamietay

I wrote to GARP last week but no response. I still have yet to receive my certificate. Its already 30 November2018! The worse part is you can’t even track the post for this on the GARP website.

Coolkool

I wrote to GARP last week but no response. I still have yet to receive my certificate. Its already 30 November2018! The worse part is you can’t even track the post for this on the GARP website.
I wrote three times to GARP and finally replied me yesterday. They said add me to the certificate distribution list scheduled for December 28th. The estimated delivery time is 7 to 10 business days, depending on location. The good news is that you will receive an email with tracking information once the package has shipped.

Sigh... keep waiting

jamietay

I wrote three times to GARP and finally replied me yesterday. They said add me to the certificate distribution list scheduled for December 28th. The estimated delivery time is 7 to 10 business days, depending on location. The good news is that you will receive an email with tracking information once the package has shipped.

Sigh... keep waiting
I see. So if you don’t get an email from them on the tracking information, does that mean that it has yet to be shipped?

Coolkool

I see. So if you don’t get an email from them on the tracking information, does that mean that it has yet to be shipped?
I also didn’t receive any tracking number before. They just told me this time (Dec 28th) is going to send me the tracking information.
You try to send them email again. They will ask you to confirm your address. Once confirmed, they will add your name to the Dec 28th distribution list.

jamietay

I also didn’t receive any tracking number before. They just told me this time (Dec 28th) is going to send me the tracking information.
You try to send them email again. They will ask you to confirm your address. Once confirmed, they will add your name to the Dec 28th distribution list.
Ok I’ll try again. The administration of this professional body needs to be improved. Sigh!