Exam Feedback May 2018 Part 2 Exam Feedback

rj2890

Passed....1-1-2-4-3...huh...a sigh of relief...

can some one please help on how do we submit work experience....i mean what is the procedure as i already have 3 years of work exp in Risk Management.

Karim_B

Subscriber
Passed....1-1-2-4-3...huh...a sigh of relief...

can some one please help on how do we submit work experience....i mean what is the procedure as i already have 3 years of work exp in Risk Management.
Hi @rj2890
If you log into the GARP website and go to My Programs there's an additional section to submit your work experience now.

Screenshot:
upload_2018-6-28_9-54-56.png

If you click the View your Exam Results link the process is described in the PDF that opens:

The Next Step—FRM Certification

To complete the FRM Certification process, you will need to demonstrate two years of professional work experience. This can be done by submitting a brief description (at least four sentences) of how you use financial risk in your day-to-day job responsibilities under “My Programs.” If you submit this information by September 15, 2018, your certificate will be included in the September 28, 2018 distribution. FRM Certificates are distributed at the end of each quarter (March, June, September, and December) to all qualified candidates.

Please keep in mind that if you fail to submit your work experience within five years (by May 2023), you will be required to re-enroll in the Program and retake the FRM Exam as a new candidate.

Best
Karim

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-28_9-54-28.png
    upload_2018-6-28_9-54-28.png
    19 KB · Views: 18

Rinkesh86

Hi @rj2890
If you log into the GARP website and go to My Programs there's an additional section to submit your work experience now.

Screenshot:
View attachment 1693

If you click the View your Exam Results link the process is described in the PDF that opens:

The Next Step—FRM Certification

To complete the FRM Certification process, you will need to demonstrate two years of professional work experience. This can be done by submitting a brief description (at least four sentences) of how you use financial risk in your day-to-day job responsibilities under “My Programs.” If you submit this information by September 15, 2018, your certificate will be included in the September 28, 2018 distribution. FRM Certificates are distributed at the end of each quarter (March, June, September, and December) to all qualified candidates.

Please keep in mind that if you fail to submit your work experience within five years (by May 2023), you will be required to re-enroll in the Program and retake the FRM Exam as a new candidate.

Best
Karim
Do we need our company's stamp on the experience proof that we submit to GARP?

[email protected]

Passed 1111

Thanks again to David, Nicole and the BT team, which helps make dreams come true!
And thanks to the forum participants. Without you guys dreams wouldn’t come true. I salute you all and wish you all the best. A virtual year together and well worth it. All the best, Luxsns aka Jonathan A.

arnasp

Passed! 2,1,1,2,3. Used mainly BT, studied for ~3months (~250h). So for those thinking of doing Part 2 in November - you have plenty of time if you start soon :)

schumi_frm

For those who just cleared part 1 and plan to go to November for part 2, I agree that there is plenty of time. In my case I cleared part 1 in November and I started studying for part 2 around March. What I would strongly recommend is to go for part 2 as soon as possible because having part 1 fresh will be very helpful since many of the concepts are re-used.

eamit_k

Fail with 33321
I had studied better than Level 1 and had a better feeling of passing this one.
Feeling so dejected :(