Exam Feedback May 2018 Part 2 Exam Feedback

Abhimanyu

I am not a BT subscriber but created an account in BT for Level 2 preperation. I only had access to your free mocks which I really enjoyed doing and learning. So, thanks to you for this. David and Nicole. You guys are doing a great job :)

liquidnitrogen

Pass! Thank you BionicTurtle :)

(My name was not on that early list and I did not have green boxes with enrollment 2023 discussed earlier, so early signs are not everything.)

guoeunik

Thank you for the materials, BT.
Thank the energy above.
Last but not least, thank me - thank yourself for all the hard work we put in that finally have paid off.

Fullert

Yeah, many thanks BT! It was the second time when I found myself not started to study in 1 week before exam. Both times I went here, on BT, to get this structured materials and go quickly through it. Passed both times with less than 20 prep hours each. Left both exams after 3.5 hours.

Congratulations to everyone passed, good luck next time for those who didn't.

oldfed

Passed 12321. Thanks BT and all contributors to forum's threads. It was a really pleasant site to work and seek relevant information. I am relieved not to have to go deeply into the OpRisk papers again even if it would be clearly usefull... ;-)

I wish good luck for the november's retakers and a great summer and best for the future to everyone

ag0511

Congratulations to all successful candidates. I have just cleared May 18 part 1 exam, need your suggestion,if there is sufficient time remaining for Nov 18 part 2 exam preparation,assuming a person starts now.Thanks in advance for your valuable feedback.

Jeff123456

Congratulations to all successful candidates. I have just cleared May 18 part 1 exam, need your suggestion,if there is sufficient time remaining for Nov 18 part 2 exam preparation,assuming a person starts now.Thanks in advance for your valuable feedback.
There are several months from now to Nov. It’s enough for you to get a pass from my experience.

Yeah, many thanks BT! It was the second time when I found myself not started to study in 1 week before exam. Both times I went here, on BT, to get this structured materials and go quickly through it. Passed both times with less than 20 prep hours each. Left both exams after 3.5 hours.

You should not be here...You are outlier and not a good representative of the exam.....20 Hours wow....You sound like einsten....I can only cover 5 chapters in 20 hours lol

JK12

wow, you must be super smart!

Rinkesh86

Either you are a bluff or a genius..