Exam Feedback May 2018 Part 2 Exam Feedback

jamietay

My chapter is in Hong Kong, but I did the exam in Frankfurt (Germany). My status has changed, but can't find my name on the passing list.
I don’t see the list on the website so I’m not going to rely on that until I see the official results on my dashboard.

gcoble

I can understand that GARP tells us not to read into anything before the official results, but this is not well handled. Several guys who just sat for the CFA said this would be unthinkable from that organization. Also, despite their warnings not to read into anything, presumably all of the GARP officials sat for this or similar exams and can remember the nervousness and the insinuation that every candidate is looking for as result report date approaches.

cpowered

So can we associate the change from

"Reminder: You will need to pass the FRM Exam Part II by [Date]..."

to

"Reminder: Your enrollment will expire on April 2023"

AND

the error message "There are no exams available to register for. Please check back soon." when trying to register

with a Pass or is there any evidence against these?

cpowered

I've also noticed that my stage gate boxes under "How close are you to becoming a Certified FRM?" widened since yesterday. Has anybody else noticed this?

gcoble

Not completely sure if I am doing the "at" right, but I can provide a concrete example @Nicole Seaman that you can't trust the early indicators 100%. List and the status change on GARP website are giving two different signals.

kaval

nothing changed for me, seems I need to appear again in nov 2018. guys can u help with one question. do I need t to renew my membership. does membership play a role in passing the exam. I didnt renew my GARP membership yet.

prsdmoh

No need to renew your membership for re appearing for the exam.

nothing changed for me, seems I need to appear again in nov 2018. guys can u help with one question. do I need t to renew my membership. does membership play a role in passing the exam. I didnt renew my GARP membership yet.

Haelimh

Too early to make conclusion. I did my part 1 in 2014 and did my part 2 in 2018. So my membership has expired long time ago and it doesn’t affect anything that’s all I can say. And let’s wait for the official result.