Exam Feedback May 2018 Part 2 Exam Feedback

kevolution

As Nicole said, these are not confirmed indication, lets not speculate and lose our hope.
From personal experience, they actually are and I don't think there's much hope left -- only thing is to start studying for next exam.

Why would they let me register for an exam if I had already passed it? That wouldn't make sense.. especially since it was previously "no exams to register for".

Sattwik Das CFA

From personal experience, they actually are and I don't think there's much hope left -- only thing is to start studying for next exam.

Why would they let me register for an exam if I had already passed it? That wouldn't make sense.. especially since it was previously "no exams to register for".
Nocole has mentioned that there were cases before where candidates are able to register though they have passed the exam.

kevolution

Nocole has mentioned that there were cases before where candidates are able to register though they have passed the exam.
Unless there's screenshot evidence, I highly doubt that. This pattern of website update behavior has been confirmed for the past 2 years to be accurate indicators. Also, of course GARP will deny it because they don't want liability in case someone's status actually does get messed up; but that doesn't mean these early indicators are not 95% accurate.

schumi_frm

Keep your hope, I have been refreshing like crazy since the first person posted here his change of reminder and finally my reminder changed :D

nikic

What about the message on your dashboard? Did it change?