Exam Feedback May 2018 Part 2 Exam Feedback

nikic

Guys, I can now register for Part 2. Is that a good sign I got through my part 1 paper?

So excited! What with the WC and all (Germany just knocked out), my adrenaline is at 100!

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Just to remind everyone that the GARP website goes through changes throughout the exam results process. There is no way to know for sure if you failed or passed until they actually release the results. GARP has confirmed with us previously that changes on the website are NOT a true indication of a pass/fail. We have seen this every year. I know it is difficult to wait, but you will know your results soon! :)

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
is 28th June according to EDT time zone ?
Yes, the GARP headquarters is located in the EST time zone, so they have stated results will be released June 28th EST. I am in the EST time zone and it is currently June 27th at 1:24 p.m. EST.

nikic

I wonder how reliable are them reminders...can you click on the link (from the homepage of GARP) to register for part 2 and see what happens?

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
I wonder how reliable are them reminders...can you click on the link (from the homepage of GARP) to register for part 2 and see what happens?
Please see my post above regarding this. GARP confirmed with us previously that changes in the website do NOT indicate pass/fail. We've had people see the ability to register for the same exam they just took before and they ended up passing. I just don't want to see anyone use this to determine their results. ;)