Exam Feedback May 2018 Part 2 Exam Feedback

kaval

Hi, Kaval. I don't really understand what this message means.
Is it possible that anyone else will get different messages from the registration page?
it changes when results are declared or about to get declared. i believe it should be same for all of us now.

antogiar

Result will not be released before next monday for sure. Usually when they publish a date they respect it so, should be 28th.

kevolution

Result will not be released before next monday for sure. Usually when they publish a date they respect it so, should be 28th.
Not true. The official announcement may be 28th, but you can find out earlier. See previous exam feedback threads.

I wouldn't be surprised if results were already in and website will be changing (or already has) in the next couple of days. In the past, there's definitely been early indicators of whether you passed or not based on website. The frontpage of GARP states early registration is already open for FRM Exam.

terrance00232

Not true. The official announcement may be 28th, but you can find out earlier. See previous exam feedback threads.

I wouldn't be surprised if results were already in and website will be changing (or already has) in the next couple of days. In the past, there's definitely been early indicators of whether you passed or not based on website. The frontpage of GARP states early registration is already open for FRM Exam.

Whether it would early released or not, hope we could pass the examination and get the certification ASAP.

Edelio

Garp's website is inaccessible right now, just wondering if they have started uploading the results and disclose them later.

m5mturbo

My status is "You must pass Part II before..." and I was wondering whether somebody had theirs changed to "Your membership will expire on...".

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Please remember that the GARP website may change as they are going through the process of figuring out exam results. There is no way to tell if you have passed or not passed until they release the actual results (which they've stated will be on June 28th). If you look back at the feedback threads here in the forum from the past couple of years, this "change in the website registration" idea keeps coming up, and it causes confusion for a lot of members. The only way to know for sure if you've passed the exam is when they post the results. I know it is difficult to wait, but it is so close now! One more week and you will all know your results! ;)

Nicole