Exam Feedback May 2017 Part 2 Exam Feedback

KA1991

David is the king of kings! Thank you for creating Bionic Turtle - these discussion forums are wonderful. You have no idea - you are superhero to many.

dev

Passed 2,1,3,1,1. Cannot even think about passing without David Harper CFA FRM. The question sample, study materials and forum covered all the subjects in depth. BT material plus GARP Books are sure to give you all good result.

Thank you David and the team for all the notes and question banks. Thank you to all fellow people who answered the forum questions. I passed too !!

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Congratulations to all who passed the exam! It has been a pleasure helping you through this FRM journey! For those who did not pass the exam this time around, don't give up! Keep trying, and your BT team will be here with you every step of the way :)

Johnkrause1

Subscriber
For retakers how did you find the exam compared to the november exam? I found the one in November to be excrutiatingly difficult but this one was alright. So happy I have passed this examination now

farahm

For retakers how did you find the exam compared to the november exam? I found the one in November to be excrutiatingly difficult but this one was alright. So happy I have passed this examination now

I agree with you - this one was easier. The quantitative questions were more straightforward less tricky. Imo it also comes down to which topics/formulas are tested and how comfortable you are with them - this exam worked in my favor compared to the last. There is an element of luck to it !