Exam Feedback May 2017 Part 2 Exam Feedback

kevolution

View attachment 1237
My dashboard has 'FRM part 1 study topics' in the part of 'other programs to consider' today, and I don't think this existed before. Does this mean that I failed part 1 and do you guys have this in your dashboard ?
^Someone posted this in May 2017 Part 1 Thread.

FWIW, I passed Part 1 in Nov 2016, took Part 2 in May 2017, and I just checked the "Other Programs to Consider" and only see ERP. What do you guys who took Part 2 see?

For Part 1, there was an early hint at your result a few days before official announcement that ended up being true -- it was if you couldn't purchase Part 1 books under "Study Materials" after logging in, it means that you passed. Also, a few days after it said "You will need to pass FRM Part 2 by XXX". Then a day later, they finally posted the official results.

Also, it seems like I can buy both sets of Study Materials for FRM Part 1 and 2 (did it reset because I passed or is this just nothing?)

EDIT: I just tried the same trick from the November 2016 Results thread, and logged out -> go to Register page -> try to sign back in as returning candidate to sign up, and it says "There are no exams to register for."

Florent

Hey guys,

I just went to the GARP official website. I was surprised to find that the 2017 practice exams cost 150 USD each (I registered for part I and II both in May 2017).
Then I tried to place an order, of course I did not pay. The following is the proof.

Screen Shot 2017-06-27 at 12.24.04.png Screen Shot 2017-06-27 at 12.24.22.png

After that, I logged out and found that the practice exams were free to download now!

Screen Shot 2017-06-27 at 12.24.40.png

Does it mean something?

Shams

Hey guys,

I just went to the GARP official website. I was surprised to find that the 2017 practice exams cost 150 USD each (I registered for part I and II both in May 2017).
Then I tried to place an order, of course I did not pay. The following is the proof.

View attachment 1240 View attachment 1241

After that, I logged out and found that the practice exams were free to download now!

View attachment 1242

Does it mean something?
I too tried this, however in the end only Part 2 practice exams were available for Free Download for me. I am a May 2017 Part 1 Candidate. Not sure if anything can be concluded - Seems like some erratic behaviour of the website!

Florent

I too tried this, however in the end only Part 2 practice exams were available for Free Download for me. I am a May 2017 Part 1 Candidate. Not sure if anything can be concluded - Seems like some erratic behaviour of the website!

Hello Shams, so part 1 practice exam is also shown 150 USD for you?

Stavut

I am also a may 2017 FRM 1 candidate, and after doing this both practice exams were available for Free Download. I would also assume that this is due to some erratic behaviour of the website.

vivek.reddy92

Do you all see " you have to pass the FRM part 2 by Nov 2020" in your dashboard?

I see that as well but I passed FRM Part I last year and I still see the option to buy Part 1 books.

I don't think we should be reading too much into what's showing up on the website for people. The wait is nerve-wracking but only a few more days and we'll know for sure

Florent

I'm still seeing pass FRM Part II by November 2020 :(
I took both parts in May. The dashboard shows that "Reminder:You will need to pass the FRM Exam Part II by May 2021. Otherwise you will have to re-enroll in the FRM Program as a new candidate."

I suppose that I passed level I and they have not logged in level II result yet. Do you agree?

Or otherwise, anyone has seen indices of passing level II?

Jeff

Results smell to arrive.
I checked the link of the exam result letter and changed the link to May2017.
Something appears now. It was not the case in the afternoon
Unfortunately The "pass" is still on the November exam, but now, the letter content changed and proposes me to register for November 2017 exam (beuhhhhhh)!

https://my.garp.org/apex/Exam_Results_Letter_November2016?id=(did not provide voluntary)
https://my.garp.org/apex/Exam_Results_Letter_May2017?id=

I am very stressed and not confident at all.

Thanks for the update. I just wanted to know if everyone who wrote part 2 saw it too. So this does not mean anything. Good luck guys!

kevolution

I took both parts in May. The dashboard shows that "Reminder:You will need to pass the FRM Exam Part II by May 2021. Otherwise you will have to re-enroll in the FRM Program as a new candidate."

I suppose that I passed level I and they have not logged in level II result yet. Do you agree?

Or otherwise, anyone has seen indices of passing level II?

I hope this is the case (that Level 2 results have not been entered in) since I only took Part 2 this time, and my status message has not changed from "pass the FRM Exam Part II by November 2020".