Exam Feedback May 2016 Part 2 Exam Feedback

brian.field

Subscriber
Not as strong as some of the students here, but strong enough!

Market Risk = 2
Credit Risk = 2
Operational Risk = 1
Risk Mgmt and Investment Mgmt (Never read these) = 1
Current Events (Never read these) = 4

Tipo

Subscriber
Think theres a slight issue with the system..i just logged in again and no longer see my lvl 2 results. Might be why some people who sat for the exam are showing as having no record

Might be why they have not sent out the email yet..

KATIESHAO

Subscriber
Think theres a slight issue with the system..i just logged in again and no longer see my lvl 2 results. Might be why some people who sat for the exam are showing as having no record

Might be why they have not sent out the email yet..
me too.....dont tell me they gonna change the result......

Mkaim

Subscriber
Can't see results details now, but still shows that I passed in the "my programs" main screen. They better not change the result.

sriniwas

I contacted 'member services', and now they have removed the erring message "We do not have a record of you attending the exam. If you believe this is an error, please contact member services" They have admitted that this might be an error from their side and have asked me to check my results later today.
received this email half hour back.

frmwriter

i failed, but I dont know how. my colleague passed from studying just one week and when I cross-checked answers with him after the exam, and checking the answers on this forum, I got most of the questions right

if i were to take it again, i think i will use bionic turtle next time around. I think i noticed, anything under a sum of 16 is a pass

edit: they retracted my results - says results coming soon.
last night i checked, they said I failed with flying colours

Last edited:

minhminhtiep

Hi all,

I passed both parts with the score as below:
Part1:
Foundations of RM: 1
Financial Products & Markets: 1
Quantitative Analysis: 3
Valuations & Risk Models: 3
Part2:
Operational:1
Risk mgt & Portfolio:1
Credit:2
Market:4
Current issues:4

Too tired on the test day but fortunately i passed. Thank you BT a lot from Hanoi, Vietnam.

Mkaim

Subscriber
I contacted 'member services', and now they have removed the erring message "We do not have a record of you attending the exam. If you believe this is an error, please contact member services" They have admitted that this might be an error from their side and have asked me to check my results later today.
received this email half hour back.
Can you at least see whether you passed or not in the "my program" screen now? Not the details.

Diep Anh Ngo

Hi all,

I passed both parts with the score as below:
Part1:
Foundations of RM: 1
Financial Products & Markets: 1
Quantitative Analysis: 3
Valuations & Risk Models: 3
Part2:
Operational:1
Risk mgt & Portfolio:1
Credit:2
Market:4
Current issues:4

Too tired on the test day but fortunately i passed. Thank you BT a lot from Hanoi, Vietnam.

The results disappeared, do you think it has change? :)

Mkaim

Subscriber
The results disappeared, do you think it has change? :)
No, not according to them. I called them and they said it disappeared because of some technical issue on their side and that's why the emails haven't been sent. They don't expect the results to change.

Diep Anh Ngo

No, not according to them. I called them and they said it disappeared because of some technical issue on their side and that's why the emails haven't been sent. They don't expect the results to change.
You mean they confirmed the results will not change?

frmwriter

That's what they told me when I called them. For me nothing is final until they send the email. A little nerve wrecking for me too.
GARP is a for-profit organization according to AF, so they are not going to admit they mucked up. But I think people who passed should remain a pass, nothing is official until you received an email confirming

Last edited: