Exam Feedback May 2016 Part 1 Exam Feedback

HarshilDave

Subscriber
Quartiles are also up on GARP website now.

I passed with 1,2,1,2. As expected I did best in Foundations of RM and Financial Markets and Products. Once again, many thanks to the entire BT team for putting together the material and assisting in the forums. Level 2 awaits now.

emilioalzamora1

Passed as well: 4 (Fin. Markets Products)/1/2/1. Unsurprisingly quite bad in Products.

1.5 sloppy months of study time.

David, you are definitely the hero of the day! Your work and explanations are simply second-to-none; unparalleled!

Thank you!

Last edited:

raya

I had 1,1,3,1. I use schweser and BT videos on YouTube. BT videos really helped to understand the concept. I think I wouldn't have passed without it

MissHetty

Passed 3223!
Congratulations to all those who passed. Thank you BT. Considering this is my second attempt, I would like to encourage those who didn't make it not to be dismayed. Re register as soon as possible before you change your mind. I was in the same situation as you last January or so and I almost gave up. What eventually worked for me was BT videos, flash cards and practice questions.

Dotun

Failed unfortunately but don't know why. Any ideas someone? This is certainly non-additive since 3223 passed.
I had 1, 2, 3, 3

raya

Failed unfortunately but don't know why. Any ideas someone? This is certainly non-additive since 3223 passed.
I had 1, 2, 3, 3
I am really sorry! Don't stop trying! Try BT videos for next exam. I think 3223 passed because they had 3 on foundation which count for 20% and 3 on var which count for 30%. You had 3 on var and products which both count for 30%. You see what I mean?

Dotun

I am really sorry! Don't stop trying! Try BT videos for next exam. I think 3223 passed because they had 3 on foundation which count for 20% and 3 on var which count for 30%. You had 3 on var and products which both count for 30%. You see what I mean?
Brilliant. Thanks Raya much appreciated.
Will get the wallet out and register and start the study clock again.