Long time no see

Yun chiang Tai

Hello David:
I am pretty amazing what you have done for the site. And I really appreciate your creativity to rebuild such a learning
site. To be honest, I just try to pass my other professional exam and the days are numbered. I does elaborate myself
to reread them several times and do the exercises even more times. I do appreciate the time for your help. I am
wondering if I can join the forum for nothing but to consider the problems of the Financial Risk manager as I still have
passion on it. I know I pass then last year by hard working, reading, and exercising. Most important, your collection and
notes and online Excel(Grid) topics helps me a lot. After that, I just devote myself on another research topic and also
the other prof. exam till now. I know GARP is trying to break it into two part. And they still work on the testable problem
collection. I think they will get better.
All I want to ask is if I can join the discussion on the forum?? I will reread them all this summer after the exam is done.
and in the same time, I will write a paper about the market stability...I hope I can measure it.
Anyway, I am so delighted to see you to have a big progress again.
Best Regards
Chris from Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.
p.s. the last year may be the most miserable year in three years, I an grateful to you to help me a lot to pass it through.
Thank you so much. I think they are beyond words expression. Thank you so much!!! You made my day!! To be honest,
there are many bad thoughts on me in those days...

I am an alien, I am an legal alien on the BT website....

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Hi Chris,

Good to see you back, especially since you already passed the exam...
Please, of course, yes do join the forum discussion. You are always a welcome "alum"!
Do you mind me asking, for what other professional exam are you sitting?
That is interesting what you say about the exam last year: many of our customers had doubts, but we had a great passing percentage (the best, in fact)....the exam is tough...this year +25-30% material, so there will be many with doubts I expect...it is a large hill to climb, i expect a key is one small step at a time...please keep in touch Chris (ISuzanne will reply to your other administrative request)...Thanks, David