Exam Feedback January 2021 Part 2 Exam Feedback (postponed 2020 exam)

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
In India its already 12.30 PM afternoon, at what time we expect results to be onsite. ?
When the results would be out india time . Please assist @Nicole Seaman
We do not have any inside information about the exact time that GARP releases the results. They only tell us the date of release, which is the same thing that they tell the candidates. However, they are located in the Eastern United States so, at the time of your comments, it was only 2:00 a.m. EST here.

mattheweidinger

@Nicole Seaman & @David Harper CFA FRM + community members on the forum, thank you all for your assistance, support and fantastic study materials.

I used a different prep company for part 1 FRM and switched to BT for the part 2 last year after a friend encouraged me to. I am happy I made that decision. There is NO WAY that the exam would have been doable without BT prep materials - especially the full length practice tests. BT questions are most representative of the "mind-@#$%" that you will get on exam day when confronted with the actual FRM exam questions. Other prep companies (will not say which ones) and the official GARP online tests can provide modest value at best, in my opinion.

After two delays due to COVID, I am THRILLED to have this behind me now. :cool:

Nicole, David and BT team, please let me know if there is anything I can do to pay forward my appreciation for BT. :) :D

evelyn.peng

Passed Lvl2 !!! I echo everyone's comment - I could not have reached the depth of understanding and covered the breadth of the material without David and Nicole's help. Thank you to BT and all the participant in the forum that helped made this program as meaningful as it did for me.

payalgandhi258

Frm part 2 exam paper was very difficult so one thing I conclude the way garp set paper they just want to make money nothing else those who are failed bydefault they have to pay 550 dollars..they had very good stratergy to earn money

Bucephalus

Subscriber
I was actually able to submit my two years of experience and receive this confirmation:

"Thank you for submitting your CV/Resume for verification of your two years of employment in the area of financial risk or related field. Should we require further information on your submission, we will contact you. Submissions are reviewed in the order they were received. Once your work experience has been approved, your certificate will be mailed on the next scheduled delivery date. Certificates are sent out in the first week of every month for all experience submissions approved the month prior."

Fingers crossed for a positive result tmrw...
A huge thanks to bionic for helping me clear the exam. It wouldn't have been easy without the notes and videos.

@walli26 could you please provide more information on the work experience apart from what is given on the Web page?

LucreziaB

@Nicole Seaman & @David Harper CFA FRM + community members on the forum, thank you all for your assistance, support and fantastic study materials.

I used a different prep company for part 1 FRM and switched to BT for the part 2 last year after a friend encouraged me to. I am happy I made that decision. There is NO WAY that the exam would have been doable without BT prep materials - especially the full length practice tests. BT questions are most representative of the "mind-@#$%" that you will get on exam day when confronted with the actual FRM exam questions. Other prep companies (will not say which ones) and the official GARP online tests can provide modest value at best, in my opinion.

After two delays due to COVID, I am THRILLED to have this behind me now. :cool:

Nicole, David and BT team, please let me know if there is anything I can do to pay forward my appreciation for BT. :) :D
Not sure if you're around these parts anymore since you passed (yay!) but I was hoping to calibrate my expectations ahead of sitting next week - would you say the exam difficulty is comparable to BT practice exams (which are supposed to match the test), the BT PQs (supposed to be harder), or even harder than BT PQs?