Exam Feedback January 2021 Part 1 Exam Feedback (postponed 2020 exam)

jtlee93

I had like 13 weeks to complete the entire Part I curriculum and I managed to pass (1,1,1,1). This would not be possible without BT’s material and hands down, thank you @David Harper CFA FRM and @Nicole Seaman for your dedication and support in maintaining the study materials and providing support on the forum on a daily basis!

Will jump onboard the Part 2 journey soon!

Rblc

I passed
@David Harper CFA FRM,@Nicole Seaman - thank you so much for your support (I think I could write a whole essay on how much you have helped...don't worry I won't)

I join the others in everything they say but I think that this time we should particularly thank @Nicole Seaman who has provided much needed transparency by updating the forum and doing her best to navigate us to the best source of information to manage COVID and the exam.
I have seen more professionalism here (with much less funding) than with GARP.

ktrathen

I passed
@David Harper CFA FRM,@Nicole Seaman - thank you so much for your support (I think I could write a whole essay on how much you have helped...don't worry I won't)

I join the others in everything they say but I think that this time we should particularly thank @Nicole Seaman who has provided much needed transparency by updating the forum and doing her best to navigate us to the best source of information to manage COVID and the exam.
I have seen more professionalism here (with much less funding) than with GARP.
Agree 100%. @Nicole Seaman, you have been so helpful throughout the whole process. Thank you.

rishabhkhare30

Many thanks to @David Harper CFA FRM for promptly responding to all my queries. I passed Part 1 in first attempt leveraging your solid Question bank and very good explanations for all the answers. From a person dreading quant-heavy materials to acing in each of the four subjects in the exam, my journey was made prety smooth, all thanks to BT. Thank you!

Thanks to @Nicole Seaman also, for being always present there as a friend and guide.