issues with QBank

AUola2165

Subscriber
Hi,

if one clicks on png image when taking a quiz in the Qbank,. there is no way to go back to the quiz: no "X" to click on to return to the quiz, pressing "esc" doesnt work. If one clicks on the <- arrow to go back, the website returns the user to the qbanks main page:

1727793912417.png

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Hello @AUola2165 Thank you for pointing this out. Can you let me know if you are referring to the Interactive PQ Platform or the Mock Exam platform? They are different platforms, so it helps to know which you are using.

If you are referring to the Interactive PQ platform, I will reach out to our IT team so we can get this fixed.

If you are referring to the Mock Exam platform, we have a notice on the very first page (in bold red) when you click on Mock Exam stating that you shouldn't click on any images directly, as the platform does not allow you to go back. Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done on that platform to change this. I am currently working on getting the Mock Exams switched over to our new Interactive PQ platform to prevent this from happening.

1727801175414.png

AUola2165

Subscriber
Hello, thanks for your reply, I am referring to the Interactive PQ platform.

And thanks again for creating it...it is a tremendous help when studying :)