IMPORTANT Issues Accessing Vital Source

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
It has been brought to my attention that there may be some people who are having issues accessing the materials Vital Source, so they think that they don't have access to any of their purchased materials. As in previous years, when you purchase, you will have full access to all of the previous year's materials until we replace them with the updated versions.

We update and add the chapters that have changed in the new year, but anything that has not changed in the curriculum remains the same in the study planner. If you are not able to access the materials in the study planner, please reach out to customer support HERE or email [email protected]. The study planner is currently FULL of materials that are relevant to 2024. You should only be seeing some gaps where some of the new chapters that were added to the curriculum have not been published yet.

Thank you,

Nicole

CChen3038

Subscriber
I have the same issue as well. Bookshelf site said I don’t have access to the study note. I filled in the contact form several times but no one from Bionic Turtle got back to me. I totally don’t understand. Please let me know how to solve this issue. THIS IS URGEN!!

CCham2536

Subscriber
Hi Nicole, it seems like Reading 3 and 4 in the Market Risk Measurements and Management notes on Bookshelf is no longer there. Please assist.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
I have the same issue as well. Bookshelf site said I don’t have access to the study note. I filled in the contact form several times but no one from Bionic Turtle got back to me. I totally don’t understand. Please let me know how to solve this issue. THIS IS URGEN!!
@CChen3038 Our system shows that our customer support team responded to your email with instructions on how to access your EBooks. Please send me a private message here in the forum if you did not receive the email that they sent to you. It may be in your spam folder also. The customer support team responds to emails within 24 hours, so if you ever email them and don't receive a response, please contact me directly. Thank you.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hi Nicole, it seems like Reading 3 and 4 in the Market Risk Measurements and Management notes on Bookshelf is no longer there. Please assist.
Hello @CCham2536 We are currently experiencing an issue on Vital Source's end for the Market Risk topic. I'm working diligently with them to resolve the issue. Thank you for your patience.

TOBEM7966

Subscriber
@Nicole Seaman

Please I need your advice on the possibility of having the older version of Market Risk and Credit Management book, I updated both with latest version and all the texts I earlier highlighted are no longer highlighted .

Your guidance on the possibility of having access to old version will be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
@Nicole Seaman

Please I need your advice on the possibility of having the older version of Market Risk and Credit Management book, I updated both with latest version and all the texts I earlier highlighted are no longer highlighted .

Your guidance on the possibility of having access to old version will be appreciated.
@TOBEM7966 I believe we would need to check with Vital Source about this. For questions like this (account issues/questions, vital source access, etc.), please contact customer support so they can better assist you.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
I have the same issue as well. Bookshelf site said I don’t have access to the study note. I already send email to [email protected], but no reply yet. I am still unble to access the study note.
@sophieshil There are currently no issues with Vital Source, so it sounds like this is an issue with your specific eBook code. If you contacted support after 5:00 p.m. ET on Friday, you will hear back from them today. Our office hours are M-F from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. Please let me know if you contacted them before the close of business on Friday and have not received a response. Thank you.

DPoon9496

Subscriber
Hi Nicole, I have the same issue as well. I cannot access any of the study notes or the practice questions for any of the chapters. I have sent an email to [email protected], and I am waiting a reply.

The Error Message is: Book Access Error. Sorry you dont have access to this book

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hi Nicole, I have the same issue as well. I cannot access any of the study notes or the practice questions for any of the chapters. I have sent an email to [email protected], and I am waiting a reply.

The Error Message is: Book Access Error. Sorry you dont have access to this book
@DPoon9496 I just checked with customer support, and they said that they responded to your email. Can you confirm that you received their response? The support team usually answers in a very timely manner. We are not able to provide support for account issues here in the forum, so you took the right steps by contacting support. In the future, feel free to contact me here in the forum if you have not received a response to your customer support email within 24 hours.