GARP Books, 2017 Edition - No Practice Questions?

maylathant

The description for the 2017 GARP FRM Part 2 exam books states, "Each book contains sample questions to help candidates better prepare." However, I do not see any practice questions in the back of the books. I find this strange as my books for level 1 had practice questions in the back.

Does anyone have practice questions in the back of their books for part 2? Is there a way to obtain the practice questions from the garp website?

Thanks,
-Anthony

Last edited:

rutan.benjamin

The description for the 2017 GARP FRM Part 2 exam books states, "Each book contains sample questions to help candidates better prepare." However, I do not see any practice questions in the back of the books. I find this strange as my books for level 1 had practice questions in the back.

Does anyone have practice questions in the back of their books for part 2? Is there a way to obtain the practice questions from the garp website?

Thanks,
-Anthony

I recently purchased the FRM Part 1 online books, and am also having difficulty finding the practice questions. Did GARP choose to not provide them this year?