FRM part II Nov 2013 result released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abh2013

Passed FRM part 2 with just two month of rigorous preparation. Score: 11121. Gosh, now I am FRM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D;)

Spike

Thanks to the excellence of the BT team, I too successfully navigated the mine field that is the FRM Level II exams. I believe that BT is by far the most cost-effective way to pass the FRM exams. Highly recommended!

PaulHugan

Is that real ? the e-mail sent by GARP is real ?

I was thinking about enter my e-mail account on Jan 2, but just by chance i entered today and i saw this e-mail. U think that it´s a joke or an error of GARP. Please confirm if it's the official GARP results.

Thanks in advance.

bt236

I checked my e-mail and logged into garp.org to saw my results. Passed with 11233 and I have already uploaded my resume for certification.

limhuisi

Didn't manage to pass with 22333. For those that have passed, can please advice on what strategy should I use to approach this. I've tried handbook and BT for the exam...

mli536

happy to report clearing L2. I used schweser and bt -- I found schweser notes to be better organized but david's practice questions and tutorials to be superior.

PaulHugan

After failing 2013 Level 3 CFA exam i decided to put all the bullets in the last effort of finish the year with a victory. With proud this IT professional can say FRM Part II exam passed ! With a score of 1-2-1-1-2.

Schweser and BT really helps a lot. As a previous post said Schweser has a well-organized content and BT practice questions are at levels well-above FRM exam questions.

Now i have until December 2018 to look for a work in Risk Management/Investments and complete the 2-years work experience required. This is a little step to the final goal... move definitely to finances !

KC1116

Passed FRM part 2 with:

Market Risk: 1
Credit Risk: 1
Operational Risk: 3
Investment Risk: 2
Current Issues: 2

It wasn't easy having to juggle between work and study but all the hours spent going through Schweser notes and BT questions were worth it! Thank you David and the BT team for preparing me for both of the FRM exams! Also want to thank all of you on the forum for sharing your knowledge!

Stunner

Congratulations to all the candidates who have cleared level 2. I am a candidate for level 2, May 2o14. If possible, can anyone send me the level 2 2013 schweser notes pdfs on my mail id "[email protected]" . Any kind of help will be really appreciated. Thanks in advance!

chrisp

I passed FRM Part 2 with the following results:
Market Risk: 1
Credit Risk: 2
Operational Risk: 1
Investment Risk: 1
Current Issues: 1

I used Schweser and BT but found BT so much more helpful. Many thanks David and BT team!

abh2013

Congratulations to all the candidates who have cleared level 2. I am a candidate for level 2, May 2o14. If possible, can anyone send me the level 2 2013 schweser notes pdfs on my mail id "[email protected]" . Any kind of help will be really appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I have the hard copy...

BTW, did anyone submit his/her CV for verification? If yes, did you get final acceptance ?

Last edited:

Cipher2014

Congratulations on passing the Part II exam everyone!

As you all have sat for the exam, could someone kindly let me know if any of the Part I material is tested in the Part II exam?

I'm going to take the part II exam this coming May but it's been 2 years since I passed my Part I, and most of the Part I material is a bit of a blur by now. Should I go back to review Part I material or just focus on studying for Part II using BT and Schweser?

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks