Exam Feedback FRM Part 2 (May 2015) Exam Feedback

ami44

Subscriber
Passed with 1-1-1-2-1
Im very happy. I put a lot of time into it, happy it payed of.
Congratulations to all the others who passed, too.

mary_ful

Subscriber
Count me guys, while waking up , I couldn't believe that I passed the FRM II on my GARP profile, YEAH:p. Appreciated for Bionic Turtle given much useful materials. If you are not luck enough, please not give up next testing examination, after all, we start the key to open FRM door. GOD besides us. So wonderful day , I am very veryyyyyyy happyyyyyy to complete the FRM :D

FRMP2

1,1,2,3,4 - Happy that I passed, Feel good about the Core Risk areas of Credit/Market/Ops - although a bit disappointed on the IM & Current Issues part

hamu4ok

Congrats to all of you, guys!!! I have passed too with 2,1,2,4,2. Thanks a lot to BT for their great contribution in my achievement.

mary_ful

Subscriber
I need to redo Part 2 in Nov for 2-4-3-3-4. Anyway thanks to Bionic Turtle team!
Don't give it up, if you need some support, don't hesitate to call me here, may I squeeze some key test to you. believe yourself in you can obtain enough luck to pass NOV exam.

Aenny

Subscriber
I did not pass either, 2,2,2,3,4 was not enougth - @mary_ful may you would squeeze those to me too?
@mondclchou - you are not alone, the next time we will do better!

Kudzai

Subscriber
Performance analysis was available for an hour or so. Then it disappeared all of a sudden. Glad I saved mine in pdf.
where there is your name on the right hand corner click an arrow that is there and there will be an option for exam results. you will see a link for performance analysis

Kudzai

Subscriber
i passed 1,2,1,3,1. Thank you to everyone for your contributions on the forums, not forgetting the Bionic team.

mary_ful

Subscriber
I did not pass either, 2,2,2,3,4 was not enougth - @mary_ful may you would squeeze those to me too?
@mondclchou - you are not alone, the next time we will do better!
I must work for life daily, am gonna do it in this weekend, will provide you next week. In fact, you two just need to be hard up one or two grades will pass NOV FRMII