FRM Part 1 May 2018

T

Hi I am new to this group. I want to know how do I go about studying for FRM part 1. How many hours a day should I be spending if I have just started studying. How do we study for the chapters for which there are no videos? Would appreciate help. Thanks a lot!

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Hi I am new to this group. I want to know how do I go about studying for FRM part 1. How many hours a day should I be spending if I have just started studying. How do we study for the chapters for which there are no videos? Would appreciate help. Thanks a lot!
Hello @T

You may find this thread helpful, as many members have offered tips and advice on their study plans: https://forum.bionicturtle.com/threads/study-plan-guide.8670/#post-36254. Also please remember that we update and add new materials to the study planner throughout the exam period, so if there are not materials available for a specific reading right now, there is a good chance that we will be publishing it soon (we have already begun the process of updating our entire video library for 2018). I hope this helps!

Nicole