Course Focus Review (FR) Videos

Alberto

Looking at the exercises related to chapter 4 (introduction to derivatives), in the’Key idea’ area (first pages), I see that @David Harper CFA FRM mention more than once that “some example are included in the Focus Review”, I’m not sure to understand where I could find these Focus Review material. Could I have some information about it?
Many thanks
Alberto

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Looking at the exercises related to chapter 4 (introduction to derivatives), in the’Key idea’ area (first pages), I see that @David Harper CFA FRM mention more than once that “some example are included in the Focus Review”, I’m not sure to understand where I could find these Focus Review material. Could I have some information about it?
Many thanks
Alberto
@Alberto

The Focus Review videos are located in the topic review sections in the study planner. They are available to our members who have purchased one of our Professional study packages. We offer upgrades if you would like to access the extra materials that are available in the professional study package. Please email us if you are interested in upgrading: [email protected].