Feedback on the FRM Exam Part I May 2011

congrats guys, i think most likely that's a confirmation of your pass! yesterday i tried and didn't manage to register. this morning singapore time i tried and was successful. lets await the breakdown of our scores! =)

M_FRM

Such glitches r common with CFA, i have exp myslf with CFA. I hope same holds true with GARP...

M_FRM

By glitches you mean this indicates nothing?​

Wht i mean is such theory holds true .... If u r able to register for part2 thn i am 99% sure u have cleard part1

T

the luncheon meat

those who took L2, can go to ur profile and see if u are a "FRM HOLDEr"

i recently gave my FRM part 2
i seen my profile but Unfortunately i am getting as registration for part 2 does it mean i failed

also i tried to register for lvel 2 and it allows me to do so i guess i failed

help

zript

i recently gave my FRM part 2
i seen my profile but Unfortunately i am getting as registration for part 2 does it mean i failed

also i tried to register for lvel 2 and it allows me to do so i guess i failed

help​

It looks like it turns out right for me. I ve got FRM holder in my profile and I am not able to register for level II anymore cause it says that I passed the exam already. I did level II for the second time.

I am wondering what the profile gives for FRM status when it is not FRM holder. Does anyone know that? I did not give it attention before.

Over a couple of hours we will be certain, good luck to you all.

T

the luncheon meat

anyone noe wat time will the results be known?

i do not want shocks!

Harel

I see in my profie "FRM Holder" as well as was able to upload my CV/Resume. Hopefully I won't be disappointed....

For those who attended the part 1 in may, can you register for only FRM part II or also part I.
It's the only way to know if we have succeeded, if we see only part II this may be mean we have passed the level I . For those who see registration for part I and for part II this probably mean they failed the part I .

Let me know guys.

Thanks

@ ALi: I attended the part I in May, and I was able to only register for part II ... I my opinion try to register directly to level II and check if you can complete your paiement ... I have also received a confirmation number from GARP ...
Good Luck !

Btw, do you know when are we expected to have the result?

Results should be available between 12h and 13 Montreal-New York time.
i received also my confirmation number from garp, but i don't think this means we succeeded ... anyway i hope the Myth is true !! :))
good luck to you Najwa

Thank you Ali ! good luck !!
2-3 hours to go ... I really hope too that the myth is true ...
Well the only thing left to do ... is to wait .. and refresh from time to time my mail box !! :)

T

the luncheon meat

i believe the website will reflect the info earlier than the email

zript

Hi All,

According to the two topics FRM Results 2010 and Results May 2010 that you can see in the current forum About FRM (look at around pages 3-5), the results were posted on the website at around 9.AM Bionic turtle time which is if I am not wrong LA Time
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gotwaves3
Posted: 04 January 2011 08:58 AM [ Ignore ] [ # 5 ]
Premium Member
Rank
Total Posts: 4

results are out. https://www.garp.org/frm/exam-results/exam-results.aspx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arjun
Posted: 06 July 2010 09:01 AM [ Ignore ] [ # 6 ]
Rank
Total Posts: 3

results are out….can be seen on the website…

I passed, smile

Congratulations, you passed the May 2010 FRM® Exam Part II!

You have now joined a unique but select group of 24,628 financial risk professionals from around the world. On behalf of the Global Associ
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------