Are the 2009 Early Bird Webinars archived?

sridhar

David.

I couldn't find the recorded webcasts of the two webinars in the Home or Premium sections? I must be lookin at the wrong place.

--sridhar

harishaha

Hi David

Could you kindly reply for the below doubt regarding new scheme of FRM please?

Q.
Suppose if i take full FRM exam in Nov 2009 and could not complete it, will i be allowed to take level 2 exam directly in May 2010 and later on level 1 exam in Nov 2010.
The intention is any way we would have prepared the five subjects of Full FRM which is now Level 2 FRM, so it would be easier to take level 2 first and then level 1 later on.

Hope to receive the reply.

Thanks and Regards
Harisha

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Harisha,

If you sit for the full exam in Nov 2009 and don't pass, then you will need to pass both Level I and II subsequently (i.e., a fail on the full in Nov 2009 will constitute no progress).

"will i be allowed to take level 2 exam directly in May 2010 and later on level 1 exam in Nov 2010."
I do not recall this question being specifically asked and answered, at least on our conference call. Strictly speaking, I don't know. But my *interpretation* is that the exams are sequential: that you must pass Level I first and, failing, you must retake Level I, before subsequently sitting for Level II. And my interpretation is that you *cannot* sit for Level II before passing Level I...

Thanks, David