Any whatsapp study group for P2 May 2021?

frmcfaonego

Hi, just wondering if we have any WhatsApp study group for May 2021 exam.
Also curious if anyone is sitting for the CFA level 3 exam (I am thinking of the November exam) next year since I am pursuing both credentials.

If anyone has any idea on overlapping topics of CFA level 3 & FRM Part 2, it would be super helpful!

Thanks!

ag0511

Anybody,who needs some preparation tips etc or information related to FRM part 2 preparation can post their Name and Mobile nos (With WhatsApp installed on them)through a private message to this ID on BT forum (Messages will get checked at a weekly frequency only till Feb 28,2021).They will receive a message from +XX - 8XXXX9XXX4 for addition in WhatsApp broadcast list for a one way communication.

Pls like this message later,if you experience some genuine support,feel some gratitude and will like to encourage in continuing with this initiative for future candidates for some time .Thanks

thanhtam92

I just started studying for Part II and I am overwhelming with the amount of materials as compared to Part I. What are you thoughts on the process of how should I tackle part II materials?

ag0511

Hi,

Just wished to clarify that the WhatsApp group in this thread and broad cast list are different.I have been managing a WhatsApp group hosted on this forum for last 2 years.For some reasons,do not wish to add new members there.However,with this experience and keeping the group functional and relevant in these years,had shared different insights at different times.Some of these have been posted in the below mentioned threads

https://forum.bionicturtle.com/threads/frm-part-2-examination-preparation-tips.14024/

https://forum.bionicturtle.com/threads/frm-part-1-examination-preparation-tips.14023/

Other than this,Some other useful but dated messages could be found by searching the profile (There are irrelevant and misleading messages too).

@thanhtm92 ...your query is replied to a great extent in the above mentioned part 2 thread(See Jan 15 post)

New candidates or May 2021 candidates reading this before Feb 28,can make their choice.

Thanks

Last edited:

rishabhkhare30

I just started studying for Part II and I am overwhelming with the amount of materials as compared to Part I. What are you thoughts on the process of how should I tackle part II materials?
Hi, if i am not wrong, you also appeared for Level 1 exam on Jan 16th, last weekend . May I ask if we can officially register for part 2 exam (May 2021) so soon. Would be great if you could shed some light. Tx in advance!

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Hi, if i am not wrong, you also appeared for Level 1 exam on Jan 16th, last weekend . May I ask if we can officially register for part 2 exam (May 2021) so soon. Would be great if you could shed some light. Tx in advance!
Hello @rishabhkhare30

It is my understanding that you cannot register for Part 2 until you have passed Part 1. If you took the exam this past weekend, you would have to wait for the results from Part 1 to be released in order to register for Part 2.

thanhtam92

There are Optional Regulatory Readings for Part II. Are we supposed to study them as well? I know @David Harper CFA FRM does have reading materials for those chapters, but I am not sure whether the materials will be testable.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber

thanhtam92

Would you guys recommend to do GARP PE prior to 2018? I know their old PEs are flawed like we came across some in Part I.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber