Any Feedback on FRM 2009 Exam ?

Liming

I agree with wolfhound.

By the way, I think it's not very precise to think that all candidates received a "pass" email since it's impossible to obtain this statistics. It's only a guess based on people's feedback posted on the forum. What's more, it may be right to guess that those who fail the exam is less willing to announce his/her result on the public forum.

When I clicked on 'register 2010 FRM exam as a returning candidate', this is what I see:

"FRM Exam Registration

Our records show that you have already passed the FRM Exam.

Once accreditation is awarded, you do not need to retake the exam."

Liming

Maderix

well after all what happend so far? Speaking of London the whole exam was horrible. They could easily say, sorry wrong mail, this is the correct one. And even if not, FRM has lost all of his good reputation with a 100% passing score.

Just show me one guy who failed and I am convinced.

there is also the possibility that only the ones that passed have gotten their results, and the ones who failed will get their emails a little later....... Sorry if this disheartens anyone here

Zraz

well after all what happend so far? Speaking of London the whole exam was horrible. They could easily say, sorry wrong mail, this is the correct one. And even if not, FRM has lost all of his good reputation with a 100% passing score.

Just show me one guy who failed and I am convinced.​

Totaly agree,
if Garp screwed up they will have to re-send proper email, few lausuits and mone backs is better than total FRM reputation devastation :)

Maderix

I would also be convincend if you could show me somebody who can not upload his CV or has not received a mail. I am sooo disappointed of GARP. If I would have the choice they should just give me back my money and learn from CFAI how to work adequate. If that will become public the FRM Designation is nothing worth anyway.

Maderix

Sorry I was already answering before I checked your posting.

Got the mail, took FRM full exam and "passed" or what they call pass so far. But I am not celebrating at all...

@ Maderix:

Unless you really screwed up bad on the exam and know that there was no possible way for you to pass, for now at least, just consider the possibility that not everyone has received their mails, and the ones who did, are the ones who have passed :)

Zraz

@ Maderix:

Unless you really screwed up bad on the exam and know that there was no possible way for you to pass, for now at least, just consider the possibility that not everyone has received their mails, and the ones who did, are the ones who have passed :)

what a nice possibility to consider, hope so hope so

Liming

I think we can be more assured of our result after we check our relative performance on GARP website. If our score is in upper quartile, then we shouldn't worry any more.

liming

kktati

Hey guys, keep ur wild thoughts to rest. I know one of my friends who got a reget mail. so its not a mistake by GARP that they have sent cngratulatory mail to everyone.

Btw, I passed the frm full exam from Mumbai, India.

kiran

hsuwang

PASSED, but not so sure if this rumor that's been going around is true... tried calling GARP but no luck on that... David, do you have better thoughts on this?

With this aside, THANK YOU David for everything! A testimonial is a must-do for me now. :)

Zraz

Well, as for now, looking at both bionic turtle and analysytforum.com the only one who failed is kkt friend. Shitty statistics :D

Liming

Hello, again I 'd like to say that just looking at feedback on these two forums is far from enough for us to say that the majority or "100%" passed. The sample is too small, we have an entire population of over 20 thousand candidates. What about those who never join the forums and those who haven't checked their emails or who are unwilling to share result because it's negative?

Liming

wolfhound

Absolutely. If you passed the FRM you should understand that !

It might be very simply that GARP are just notifying those who passed first, and the emails to those who have failed are on their way..