FAQ After Exam Access to the forum after expiration of the subscription

anth

Hi, can I still access the forum, particularly practice questions posted here, after the expiration of the subscription? Thank you.

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Hi, can I still access the forum, particularly practice questions posted here, after the expiration of the subscription? Thank you.
@anth You will only be able to access the free sections of the forum after your subscription expires. The practice questions are part of our paid materials, so we cannot provide access to those sections after a subscription has expired. If you would like to purchase a 3-month extension, and you have not purchased one previously for your subscription, please send an email to [email protected], and we will be happy to help.

Thank you,
Nicole

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Can I get some guidance on how to extend the membership.
Hello @shubhamyadav Please send an email to [email protected] or fill out our support form on the website to request an extension. When you contact support, please make sure to include the email address that you used when you purchased or your order number so support can look up your account. You will need to make sure you request the extension before your subscription expires. Thank you.