Exam Feedback May 2021 Part 2 Exam Feedback

aoladapo

Signed up for BT, but didn’t ultimately use it, used Schweser instead… wrong choice evidently which became clear at the exam where its difficulty was way higher than Schweser had prepared me for.

I did pass but on reflection (taking into consideration my actual performance) and the comments from other BT users, it’s clear I would have had a much better experience if I’d stuck to BT

petiteSonia

failed again
:(
anyone can help me?
i do work hard on this exam, don’t know why
I got 144442
operational risk , liquidity risk and credit risk, I think they’re the most difficult
need some advice, thx

LucreziaB

I passed as well, and got very high quartiles! Honestly shocked because like many I wasn’t sure I passed after I left the exam room. BT questions were a must have for building confidence to take the test. However, I also found it critical to read all the texts multiple times because the test hit some very obscure topics. I don’t think BT necessarily needs to put all those in the notes because that’s not the point of study *notes* but I think candidates need to be aware of this.

FerasSK

NO ...may be after few hours
failed again
anyone can help me?
I got 144442
operational risk , liquidity risk and credit risk, I think they’re the most difficult
need some advice, thx
I'm sorry to hear that. Try being more relaxed during the exam, perhaps the tension and pressure hindered your performance. And to be fair, I couldn't relax my self much. Good luck next time! You can do it!

FerasSK

Passed! 1,4,1,2,1,4! Thank you David and Nicole for your efforts! Thank you BT! Couldn't have done it otherwise. I'm a mechanical engineer who had a career in petroleum services, then I decided to switch career to financial risk management. Passed part 1 from the first time with top quartiles and passed part 2 from the first time as well. All with BT! BT is always the recommendation I give to people aiming at the FRM designation! Thank you again!

LucreziaB

failed again
anyone can help me?
I got 144442
need some advice, thx
How did you prepare for the exam? Knowing that will make it easier to see where you might be able to improve your strategy.

frankieycy

Also passed here! 111211. Didn't think I performed well and I made quite a lot of guesses, but results still turned out ok! Thanks BT! BT is the recipe to FRM, undoubted

kking8201

Passed Part I and Part II first time - absolutely could not have done it without BT. Like a few others I didn't even both buying the GARP books for Part II and went solely with BT materials. Just read, answered questions, watched videos, read, more questions, and... more questions! Also like some others left the Part II exam with mixed feelings of how it went, seemed like a lot of questions on topics I had to take a 50/50 guess on. Less sure than I was after the Part I but all the practice question taking looked to pay off. Thanks again @David Harper CFA FRM and @Nicole Seaman for a great curriculum. Keep up the fantastic work!

ag222

Hi everyone! Congratulations to all who passed:) I passed as well, but please, could you confirm - one of the modules Has "poor" rate , all other much better - is it possibile ?I always thought each module has to passed?

LucreziaB

Hi everyone! Congratulations to all who passed:) I passed as well, but please, could you confirm - one of the modules Has "poor" rate , all other much better - is it possibile ?I always thought each module has to passed?
You have to pass both of the two exam sittings however for each exam your pass/fail is based on your overall score. The module quartiles just help you see where your strengths and weaknesses were and it’s good info to have because they have different weights.