Exam Feedback FRM Part 2 (May 2015) Exam Feedback

Ryan S

Subscriber
Why were passing %'s not put out this year? Or did I miss them. They usually come out same day as exam scores, or the day after I thought.

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
FRM Part II passouts ...please share your studying strategy.. I know few have shared, but we would love to get more guidance around Part II preparation...

Please make sure to share your study techniques on our Study Guide thread HERE on the forum. This way, everyone's study advice and tips is posted in one thread on the forum for easy reference :)

Thanks,

Nicole

MLago

Subscriber
BTO/Alberto G.,
I am anxiously awaiting GARP's response to my work experience. When did you submit your information for review?

BTO

I submitted mine the day we got the result....think it was 22nd of last month. I am sure yours will come soon.

Alberto G

Subscriber
[QUOMLago, post: 36402, member: 32099"]BTO/Alberto G.,
I am anxiously awaiting GARP's response to my work experience. When did you submit your information for review?[/QUOTE]

Hi MLago,
Same day the results were released as well, I guess the quickest, the first ;-)

MLago

Subscriber
I sent it a few days after the results were released. Thanks for both of you prompt responses. Much appreciated.

hamu4ok

I am also certified now. I posted my experience on the same day the results came out. Congrtulations to certified FRMs and again many thanks to Bionic Turtle!!!

Jack_phil

Jack_phil

Just got mine as well. It seems GARP evaluates the submissions on a first in first out basis.

Next stop: Continuing Professional Development credits.

mary_ful

Subscriber
Yeah !!!!! also I got mine and will mail out my certification on Sep. 30. Thanks David & BT again for offering so useful materials . if possible, I hope you can offer CFA materials in future. THANK YOU again.