looking for Study Group in Bangalore, INDIA for May 2023

DDasg0103

Hi Everyone,

This is Debanjan and currently in Bangalore. Anybody who is up for May 2023 exam and looking for Group Study, please let me know. I might create a discussion whatsapp group on a later stage.

Looking forward

Cheers!

ghanurathi

Hi Everyone,

This is Debanjan and currently in Bangalore. Anybody who is up for May 2023 exam and looking for Group Study, please let me know. I might create a discussion whatsapp group on a later stage.

Looking forward

Cheers!
Hi, I am in Bangalore, Please add 91-8386956864

enjofaes

note that there is also a discord group with live chatting available, let me know if you're interested then I'll send you the link. The server is much less active right now, presumably as most of the people are starting to study

raviactuary15

note that there is also a discord group with live chatting available, let me know if you're interested then I'll send you the link. The server is much less active right now, presumably as most of the people are starting to study
send me the link pls

RSylv8737

Hi, Please share the link with me. Thanks.

ghanurathi

Hi Everyone,

Looking forward

Cheers!
Please add me : 8386956864

John267

Hi Everyone,

Looking forward

Cheers!
Please add me to 2023 whatsapp study group. Thank you very much. +447385254243