I PASSED THE EXAM!!

Noa, a huge congratulations. I haven't heard of anyone else who has recieved an email. I just want to make sure there isn't something wrong with GARP contacting me. Have you spoken with anyone else who recieved an email with their results? I took Level 2 in May. I would be grateful if you let me know if you've heard of anyone else who recieved their results

noalv4

I'm Sorry, I don't know anyone else who took the exam and receive results. I studied by my self and don't know the people who took the exam with me either.

If you did Part II, maybe they send to Part I and than Part II? After all, they do have time until July second...

Thanks, and good lack.

Noa.

Spronkworks

Noa, a huge congratulations. I haven't heard of anyone else who has recieved an email. I just want to make sure there isn't something wrong with GARP contacting me. Have you spoken with anyone else who recieved an email with their results? I took Level 2 in May. I would be grateful if you let me know if you've heard of anyone else who recieved their results

I received Exam II results 19 minutes after Exam I results...

itarish

I Passed the exam level 2!!! Thanks David, I used mainly BT for both Part 1 and 2 and I passed both exams at the first attempts. Thanks a lot

ShaktiRathore

Subscriber
Hi
A congratulations and best wishes to all those who passed the exam.It was remarkable to see all those who passed in the forum. Really you people deserves a applause.
Who passed part 1 ATB for next part 2 and those of you who cleared both parts 1 and 2 congrats on becoming frm certified/holder(please confirm your status on frm site by browsing to your profile.

thanks

chiyui

If you can't receive the email, you can also login your GARP account, click FRM exam, and there should be a button of checking your exam result. A detailed result report will pop up. And actually this is the result report that your supposed-to-receive email directs you to.