FRM part II Nov 2013 result released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TS

Thanks Mina_no_Tabo. The results are indeed out and available under the historical result tab. I passed L2 with the below percentile rankings:

Market Risk: 2
Credit Risk: 1
Operational Risk: 2
Investment Risk: 1
Current Issues: 3

TS

Also, the official GARP letter with the results are also online under the "Exam Results" tab. The letter is dated Jan 2, 2014

saurav_m_cse

Hi ,
I passed the exam too ....well i have a wide deviation though section wise. Credit (1), Op (1) , Mk (2), current issues(2), Risk and Investment (4 !!!)

[email protected]

Subscriber
Some guy on GARP's Facebook page says that his results e-mail "has been retracted" and "disappeared". Seriously, the last thing any of us needs is panic-mongering and paranoia...

Guqian

Market Risk: 1
Operational Risk: 2
Current Issues: 4

How could I get a 4 in Current Issues? I thought I nailed it!!!
Anyway, I passed it! Thank you David and BT!!

Jugoncete

I did pass as well. To me It seems everyone is very close to each other, making quartiles intervals very narrow, I could't believe I got a 4 in investment risk.

Very happy though for passing

My grades:

Op Risk: 2
Risk Management and Investment Risk: 4
Current Issues in Financial Markets:2

GP_2012

I passed with:

Operational Risk: 1
Current Issues: 3

Thank you David and BT team. I guess most of the second thoughts that I had on the Current Issues questions turned out wrong!
The scores seem to have a high correlation with the material and practice questions availability on BT :). With limited time availability, I could not have done this without BT material (along with notes from Schweser).
Just as a feedback - your approach of creating the material and video by topic/chapter is much better than what you were trying at the beginning of the last year. I think that will help the candidates get started and work at a steady pace.

6Mil

After passing Level I (using BT) with straight 1's last November, I felt very confident BT would prepare me well for Level II. Despite some organizational issues with the materials, David and Suzanne were patiently helpful to point me in the right direction. The study materials pushed my understanding well beyond that which was required for the exam - I was pleasantly surprised at how much easier the Level II Exam was relative to BT's practice questions. I sailed to a 2-1-1-1-1 score. Thank you David and Team!

k.simpson

After taking a chance and sitting both exams in one go (there's no test centre available in my country, and I figured that saving an extra set of airfare and accommodation was worth the extra work), I'm pleased to say that with BT's help, I got straight Q1 all through! To say I am relieved is an understatement! When I made the decision to purchase BT's plan, I knew I was getting quality (from all the prior reviews), but my expectations were surpassed. Fabulous support by David and Suzanne, and thorough prep material. Money well invested! I will definitely still be around the forums, which are an invaluable resource - they come in handy for expanding the brain!

Also, cheers @David Harper, CFA, FRM, CIPM and @Suzanne Evans on the new site. It looks great!

Congrats to all you who passed, and to those who didn't, just keep going - you'll get there :)

CJ703

yah, wake up with 2 emails noticing that I've passed both FRM parts with all Q1 results was an astounding experience to me :) Even though not being a paid member of BT, I still want to say "thank you" to David for this wonderful and informative forum. I found the free daily questions section very useful and highly recommend anyone who would use them to prepare for the exam (and also Kaplan notes + FRM handbook).

Thanks!