New profile posts

Hello Hopefully I am posting at the right thread. I just wanted to ask when will will the Part I new LOSes be added? There are not that many, probably less than 10 in number spread across 3 books. Sometimes it gets too confusing in the forum as to where things get added. So I asked here.
Think exam went OK! Did my best to study all the topics, loved the many exercises offered by BT!
We'll see what happens ;) best case I'm an FRM in November, worst case I get to study everything again and become even better at my job :D
enjofaes
enjofaes
Will share more elaborate feedback, but right now I think I'm only unsure about 12 or so if I can say this :)
A
areddy
when can we expect the results to be published?
any idea on it?
On to Liquidity risk, Current issues was very short (76 pages or so without TOC). Aiming at 2.5 days for LTR
Finished Risk Management & Investment management (340 pages) in 2 days. Now focusing on the notes of current-issues!
Finished ORR this morning -- Grinding through all notes of Risk management & Investment management
Finalising ORR study notes first review.. 13 days left. Took 2 weeks of holidays to get some more work done next 2 weeks for FRM2
Y
yLam4028
having it on 25th May as well:)
enjofaes
enjofaes
Y
yLam4028
havn't tried any mock yet... I heard that theres gonna be a lot of qualitative questions - so now I am spending time going through GARP textbook again and looking for things I missed.
Just finished the CR Focus Review which cover 23 LOS of the 160 in total (15%). Hopefully these are really most testable. @David Harper CFA FRM , do you do a mapping with exam questions linked to LOS based on cadidates' feedback? on a yearly basis? I don't mind looking into it.
enjofaes
enjofaes
Perhaps we can automate it with chatGPT haha (input 536 LOS and then feedback of each candidate and ask to keep a record of LOS by giving more candidates' info
Finished all credit risk exercises in 1 weekend! Did not make them all though, scrolled to most while getting more depth info from the forum links embedded in vitalsource
Became a Certified FRM today. Thank you, David, Nicole, the entire BT "Turtle Friend" community, and the LORD. To the many FRMs in the making, stay focused, stay on topic with the LOs, and don't give up!
unable to access practice questions or study notes on vitalsource? says "sorry you don't have access to this book" ???
M
MBacz3278
I am facing the same issue since a week...no response from the BT Support...
N
NHIBB7985
Hey guys, I had the same issue two days ago. Check your emails received after purchasing your materials, here you will find your “ebook code”. Follow the instructions outlined in the same email to the vital source platform, then to tools and look for the part that asks you to “redeem code”. Hope this helps
M
MAli9983
yeah i hadnt seen that code redeem email, worked for me
I also cannot access my study notes or questions. Says "Sorry, you don't have access to this book."
gsarm1987
gsarm1987
@Raiby007, can you share the screenshot? you can email the support, they should be able to help.
I think, vitalsource can improve the interface by allowing people to edit for short note on the pdf it self. The card feature for me is not uuseful.
Hi Team, I can't seem to access my Part 2 course on the bionic turtle my courses page, please help. I would like to watch the videos over the weekend
Y
YXion8035
I have same problem for Part 2 course
I can't seem to access the practice problems. I miss the old way of doing things when it was just a simple pdf file that we had to download. Is there any other method where I can access the problems?
gsarm1987
gsarm1987
agree with you, however, there is an advantage of CTRL+F by key words that prevents haywire of multiple PDFs. when i was studying for part 2, i can relate my experience, i'd often end up opening multiple files and crashing my computer, that thing is saved i suppose
how did threy help? I also cannot access my study notes. Says "Sorry, you don't have access to this book."
Hi team, i still can't access to frm 1 material on vital source; the website always sends the same error message: Sorry, you don't have access to this book. Please Fix this issue ASAP.