FAQ After Exam Work Experience Verifying Time 2020/2021

Got my confirmation some minutes ago. Provided CV details due to this "glitch" very early and sent an email a week ago.

CFA, CAIA, FRM.

That's enough I guess.
Congrats ..on a lighter note...other than preparing for all these certifications what do you do for work ?

I sent them an email yesterday. Got a vanilla reply that its still being reviewed and that the process takes 8-10 weeks. Submitted mine on the 11th.

I sent them an email yesterday. Got a vanilla reply that its still being reviewed and that the process takes 8-10 weeks. Submitted mine on the 11th.
Sent email few minutes back and go the standard reply of 8-10 weeks . I submitted it few hours before the results . Do let us know if you receive confirmation .

Toucan

Got the email today that I am officially a Cerfified FRM. Got my results on July 12th but I sent my “cv” on July 11th with the “glitch”.

LucreziaB

Seems they are now steadily moving through those who submitted early (which could be a lot of people). It’ll be interesting to see when the first people who submitted after results were published start getting their notices.

stingerm

If it gives anyone else hope, I just got my certification email from GARP this morning. I also submitted work experience on July 11.

What did you guys enter as the experience END date? I couldn't submit with 'present or current'. So I just put a future date. Now its been denied. Ridiculous! I have to resubmit. I just resubmitted with today's date as the experience end date. Hopefully they won't put me back to the end of the line.

LucreziaB

What did you guys enter as the experience END date? I couldn't submit with 'present or current'. So I just put a future date. Now its been denied. Ridiculous! I have to resubmit. I just resubmitted with today's date as the experience end date. Hopefully they won't put me back to the end of the line.
Call them. Don’t email, call. You shouldn’t have to get back in line for something like that. I think this is something you can resolve quickly by reaching a human.

I did try to call. Turns out they leave early on summer Fridays. Got their vm after multiple tries. It’s around 1pm in their NJ HQ, they are already gone. I’ll try again on Monday. I feel so disgusted right now. This spoils my whole weekend. At least now I know which org I definitely don’t want to have anything to do with in future.

I submitted 3 hours before the results....still waiting for email from garp...so definitely they are not checking work experience in order of submission

I too had entered some random future end date...yet to receive email

LucreziaB

Let me know if yours gets rejected too. I’ll let you know what I hear once I get a human on the line on Monday. I’m beyond mad . Sorry for venting.
Don’t be sorry! It’s ridiculous they didn’t email you to clarify first especially with the form being so poorly designed.

Email from GARP: "Whenever a work experience is resubmitted, it is considered a new submission and is placed in the queue based on the latest date of submission."

Sweet! - exactly what I expected. The human on the phone had the same message.