FAQ After Exam Work Experience Verifying Time 2020/2021

randomname

Thanks, I also wrote a polite e-mail now asking for any updates on the verification process. Seems like this is the only way to get it approved (being patient did not really work).

smabunda

Subscriber
Hi guys
Seems mail enquiry is the way to go. Sent mine 2 days ago and received confirmation this morning - initially submitted in December sometime.
Think it's very important to include your GARP ID in the subject line as well as I don't even think they read the mails anymore, just pick up the ID and send it through for processing. Could be wrong.
In any case, all the best for all those still waiting. Hoping it comes soon for you too. Cheers.

mcrisk7

Hi guys
Seems mail enquiry is the way to go. Sent mine 2 days ago and received confirmation this morning - initially submitted in December sometime.
Think it's very important to include your GARP ID in the subject line as well as I don't even think they read the mails anymore, just pick up the ID and send it through for processing. Could be wrong.
In any case, all the best for all those still waiting. Hoping it comes soon for you too. Cheers.
Yes me too. I also sent a second mail (after the first in January) a week ago and got certified today.

Many thanks again to BT and wish you all the very best!

flyingpan

Hi guys
what email address you used? I called them again this morning, and got the same answer that they are overwhelmed by the back to back exams in October and November, and the minimum waiting time now is 3 months. Thank you.

Razi

Glad to hear it. Did you call them to ask about the approval?
Didn't call, but once I looked at the comments here I realised some at least some sort of a reminder is necessary so I sent a sentimental email pleading them to do it early :p

jsnichols11

I agree with this apparent inconsistency. I called GARP today and had a polite conversation with a lady who essentially reiterated what Nicole stated above. I will only say she used the phrase, "a few more weeks" during our conversation.

She emphasized that the volume of both the October and November submissions were impacting the delay. I, again politely, pointed out that the October results were published well before the November results and that anecdotally, most work experience for those who passed in October had been submitted prior to the November results being published. She said she would pass along that information to the committee. I also politely pointed out that I had seen instances of people reporting they had received responses despite submitting their work experience several days after I had. She again said she would pass this on to the committee.

Before we ended the call, she thanked me for my understanding, and it sounded like she's been taking a verbal beating from the average caller. She encouraged me to call and e-mail as often as I would like to check on the status. I would like to encourage others to consider passing along your observation(s) of these inconsistencies in a professional manner. Maybe it will gain some traction?
I received my approval notification e-mail this morning. In total, I called twice (February 1 and March 4) and sent no emails. I honestly just gave up and waited. I'm really only posting to hopefully provide peace of mind that approvals are actually happening, even if you aren't actively following up. Like many October candidates, I submitted my information on December 4.

Feola

I sent an email last Friday asking for an update on the process and got my approval yesterday! I submitted my work experience on the 5th of January.

mattheweidinger

Hi - anyone from the Feb batch got approved? or got any emails with questions etc.?

I submitted WE on Feb 15. I was told that approval would be late April or early May as a worst case scenario for the people that passed the Jan exam and received result in mid-February. I submitted my work experience 1 day before the test results were released due to an error on the website. I assume that my submission is one of the first fir the Jan test batch...

SheOlya

Surprisingly, for me it worked as well. As soon as I send them email, in couple of hours I received confirmation of my work experience...

flyingpan

I just want to add a note here that it seems email definitely helps. I called them twice before but none was working. I sent an email two days ago. Today, I got confirmation.
P.S. I submitted my experience on 1/4/2021.

Rishabh9971

I just want to add a note here that it seems email definitely helps. I called them twice before but none was working. I sent an email two days ago. Today, I got confirmation.
P.S. I submitted my experience on 1/4/2021.
Hi, it's great to hear that you got verified but I have a question...... When you mailed them regarding the enquiry of your work ex, did you notice that at what stage was your status on website..... Was it 'submission received' or was it 'submission being reviewed' ??