Soft copy GARP books

brian.field

Subscriber
Hi everyone - long time.

Potentially weird request here. I already have the FRM and I own the hard copies of the 2015 GARP exam books - I purchased them when I was preparing for the exams. Anyone know where I can find soft copies?

Thanks,

Brian

brian.field

Subscriber
Thank you David - I miss you, Nicole, and the students here a great deal. As always, I appreciate the help.

Respectfully yours,

Brian

Last edited:

PAnto2185

Hello all,
I didn't want to create a new thread, but is it possible to have access to a central dropbox folder, where all spreadsheets used in the study notes are available?
kind regards,
Peter

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Hello all,
I didn't want to create a new thread, but is it possible to have access to a central dropbox folder, where all spreadsheets used in the study notes are available?
kind regards,
Peter
Hello @PAnto2185 We are not able to provide dropbox links with our materials. All of our materials are published in the study planner. You can find the spreadsheets associated with the study notes under each individual chapter in the study planner.

PAnto2185

Hello @Nicole Seaman i am not sure about that. at least i cannot find the spreadsheets to FRM19 - Interest Rate Futures for the example:
Explain and calculate a US T-bond futures contract conversion factor1647873420219.png
Could you please provide me an link of the study notes where i can find a link to a dropbox spreadsheet? I didnt notice so far that this exists. Thanks

All best,
Peter

PAnto2185

Thank you David,
And in gerneral, where do i find the spreadsheets to a topic (e.g Part1.Book1Chapter 5 CAPM)?
It's not here as mentioned by Nicole.

Thanks!
All best,
Peter

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you David,
And in gerneral, where do i find the spreadsheets to a topic (e.g Part1.Book1Chapter 5 CAPM)?
It's not here as mentioned by Nicole.

Thanks!
All best,
Peter
@PAnto2185 If there is a spreadsheet ready for that chapter, you will find it in the list of materials under that chapter here. It will say learning spreadsheet.

study planner.png